LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 12th, 2016, 07:41 AM   51
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Its my only symptom at the moment too, apart from low blood sugars due to my diabetes....I really dont want to put loads of weight on this time! I have just got back to a size I am happy with too! With my 1st I was tummy and bum! My 2nd I put 3 stone on everywhere lol with my 3rd (boy) I was all belly which breastfeeding him made it easy to lose thankfully xx

Old Sep 12th, 2016, 11:48 AM   52
elliecain
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I was ravenous for the whole of the first tri... But I was on prednisolone (steroid) for natural killer cells, so it wasn't unexpected. I gained 9lbs. Ugh. Still, it's slowed down now I'm off the pred, so I'm hoping it will all even out.

Old Sep 12th, 2016, 14:07 PM   53
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I could eat all day...but want to take weight on properly. EP with DS made the weight pour off...more than I wanted. I'm not a numbers sort if girl...more like how my pants fit and feel.

So I'm trying to not think...eat that sunday...you will just pump it off. Lol

Old Sep 12th, 2016, 16:03 PM   54
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Elliecain...no wonder you were hungry along with babys growth spurts too! Xx

Ms Elizabeth...I love your way of thinking! I am using the whole breastfeeding plan as I get bigger lol xx

Old Sep 12th, 2016, 18:17 PM   55
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Lol, well weight....I mean I've been 10 lbs heavier and 20 lbs lighter....but it's all how clothes fit. I never weigh myself so I have no idea....I'm more like a "do I feel good" sort of weight person. And if the husband likes.. haha

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 00:51 AM   56
elliecain
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm not able to think like that... Until about 4.5 years ago, I'd had anorexia and bulimia for 12 years and was hospitalised once. I'm totally fine now, but the miscarriage, 6 months of clomid, a round of IVF and 10 weeks on steroids have taken their toll on my body. In the past year, I've gained 10kg (22lbs). It's tough, but I know it is all for a great reason and I'll deal with it once I've given birth!

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 04:04 AM   57
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ellie....stay strong. You have such strength! Great outlook...it is for a great reason. I couldn't think of a better one. Last time weight appeared on my behind first. I still can't quite explain the point of it...if DS was in my front...balance perhaps? I'm still working on that reasoning. Maybe he needed extra leg room?

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 10:38 AM   58
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Ellie seems to me you are already doing a great job...its amazing what we go through for our children...being a type 1 diabetic is hard work, constantly fighting blood sugar levels and worrying about the consequences if they are not right but we do it and we push ourselves to a limit so we can have what we dream of...keep going because it is a beautiful outcome after the 9 months and once its over you tend to forget the struggles....then you want to do it all again!! Xxx

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 16:40 PM   59
JellyBean1981
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi Ladies, I'm a 35 yr old mom of two teens and surprise I'm 6 weeks pregnant lol boy was not expecting this but totally a blessing lol Symptoms for this one have been crazzzzy!! Feels like my body has a mind of it's own lol Congrats to you all

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 18:10 PM   60
Classic Girl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Jelly! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Ellie: wow...what a mountain you've climbed!

I don't find myself all that hungry yet but my BOOBS are killing me and have grown a cup size! I also feel like I have a ball in my belly (just to me and from the inside) and I'm ridiculously bloated. Like I feel always on the verge of having to pee. NOT COMPLAINING! Just adding to the convo,