LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 11th, 2016, 06:58 AM   21
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Had my Viability scan today...all good! I was 1 day out so dated at 8wks 4days today

Old Oct 12th, 2016, 14:13 PM   22
Lucasmum
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yay glad it all went well for you

Old Oct 21st, 2016, 07:28 AM   23
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Had a bit of a set back yesterday in the eye clinic...my retinopathy has returned and I need more laser in a couple of weeks...I managed to get away with it in my last pregnancy but the one before I was having laser every two weeks up until I was 37 weeks 😣
It wasn't the news I was hoping for...how are you doing? Not long to go now 😊 xx

Old Oct 22nd, 2016, 16:46 PM   24
Lucasmum
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Oh no had my last screening in august and for the first time ever they said there was some damage nothing about treatment though have my 3rd tri appointment at the start of November so I'm hoping it hasn't progressed is it likely to clear after pregnancy? Guess I will need to ask them this

I can't believe I only have about 4 weeks to go

Old Oct 26th, 2016, 16:44 PM   25
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Wow 4 weeks...it will be here in no time! My last lot was 3.5 yrs ago and I had no changes up until now and thats with a full pregnancy inbetween too so It can stop after pregnancy but we always prone to change.

Old Nov 1st, 2016, 04:05 AM   26
Lucasmum
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

How are you doing not long left for me now eeek where did that go

Old Nov 3rd, 2016, 02:22 AM   27
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hey! All good apart from still having lows when I wake up. I have my laser next Monday followed by My nuchal scan on Tuesday!!
Are you being induced or having a c-section? Xx

Old Nov 3rd, 2016, 18:18 PM   28
Lucasmum
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Being induced will find out my date tomorrow

Hate my eye screen today asked about the damage and was told if I've heard nothing from the hospital it's nothing significant probably just a small change so will wait to see the outcome of this one

Old Nov 4th, 2016, 05:46 AM   29
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Sounds like its not anything to worry abouy, I think they would have told you there and then if it was....aww tomorrow yey, Its so strange knowing your date...a good thing though so you can prepare and plan family around it, I was induced with my first...it was a looooong day! Is this your first induction? Xx

Old Nov 4th, 2016, 18:42 PM   30
Lucasmum
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

No I was induced with DS due to reduced fetal movement though I think I had the quickest induction ever

Bit disappointed as I thought they would let me have more choice but basically she won't consider induction before 38 weeks as baby is just fine so gave me a choice of 2 one of which is DS's birthday wanted to be done dusted and home by then but nope so reluctantly on both our sides picked the 19th which puts me at 38+3 I know it's not much after but I kinda had my heart set on the 14th