LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6th, 2017, 08:08 AM   1
Kantele
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

#1 at 37 - Due Sept 2017

Hi everyone,

I am so glad to have found this group - hope I can get to know as many of you as possible

I'm 37 and just found out that I am pregnant.
Well, I actually found out on 10 DPO already, which was 8 days ago, but I have been away on a holiday until yesterday (which by the way was so annoying because I wanted to get another test just to be sure!).

I tested again today with the cheapest Boots test and the line was clear as day - so yep, I am definitely pregnant.

I was pregnant in 2014 but it ended in miscarriage. Hopefully this one will decide to stay.

Anyone else due in September? Anyone else having their 1st at this ripe age?
I just really hope everything goes ok...

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 09:43 AM   2
gingmg
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Kantele- Congrats! I'm almost hesitant to post because I just found out I was pregnant yesterday! So nervous of a chemical or miscarriage but at least for right now, I'm pregnant and I'm assuming (touch wood) I should be due in September too. I'm in my late 30s as well. We are a two mom family and this will be our second child. Such an exciting and nerve racking time! Hope everything is smooth sailing for you!

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 09:46 AM   3
Kantele
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

gingmg! Congrats to you too!

I totally know what you mean about being worried about chemical, when I was on holiday and tested with the first response 6 days earlier test I was sure it was just going to be a chemical pregnancy... It's weird how we always jump to the worst conclusions lol.

I did the clearblue tests today just to get some reassurance that I am ACTUALLY pregnant and that the lines are getting darker.

Good luck to you as well, I am sure we will be just fine

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM   4
ladybrown33
Other
Active BnB Member

Congratulations to you both!!!

I am 36 and pregnant with #2 due in September. I had my first at 34 which was very draining physically but I am excited to see how this goes.

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM   5
gingmg
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Congrats Ladybrown!

Old Jan 6th, 2017, 14:53 PM   6
Clever.Name
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Congrats to both of you!!! I'm 39 and having #3 in a few weeks

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 11:20 AM   7
MsRipple
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Congrats Kantele! I am 38 and my EDD is September 6. This is my first pregnancy. I am crossing fingers for this pregnancy. So far things look good, but I am booked for a scan to look for the heartbeat next week (7w 2 days).

Old Jan 12th, 2017, 12:43 PM   8
ladybrown33
Other
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRipple View Post
Congrats Kantele! I am 38 and my EDD is September 6. This is my first pregnancy. I am crossing fingers for this pregnancy. So far things look good, but I am booked for a scan to look for the heartbeat next week (7w 2 days).
I have a scan next week as well on the 17th and it seems like the days are going ever so slowly... I can't wait to see the little bunny

Old Jan 13th, 2017, 08:53 AM   9
bumbleberry
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Congratulations everyone! I'm also due September (21) and I'm 38, will be 39 when this one is born. It will be my 2nd as I already have a 6 year old dd. Keeping fingers crossed this will be my 2nd rainbow baby

Old Jan 13th, 2017, 10:32 AM   10
gingmg
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Congrats everyone!