LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:07 AM   41
Angelique76
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Awwww, bless! That is so awesome. Congratulations again. HR sounds good. Here's to a happy, healthy, 9 months for you.

I will definitely try the Vit B. Thanks for the advice.

Old May 10th, 2017, 03:05 AM   42
Angelique76
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

One month and two days to op! Time is flying by! I can't wait. I have calmed down a bit on baby fever, but it hasn't left lol.

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:55 AM   43
Angelique76
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

I am thinking that I may need to move this to the TTC over 35 page. Catch me there if you still want to follow. xo

Old Jun 4th, 2017, 20:13 PM   44
Love4you
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Just wanted to update that we got the results from the chromosome screening. So far baby is healthy and it's a GIRL! Our level 2 ultrasound is next month to screen for any birth defects so still a little more waiting to go. Hope things are going well with you!

Old Jun 5th, 2017, 01:54 AM   45
Angelique76
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Hi Love4You,

I am so happy to hear from you and very happy to hear that all is well. And your daughter must be so excited that she is getting the little sister she wants.

Otherwise, how are you feeling?

I am fine, thank you. Next week I see my OB again. I can't wait! Trying to get rid of some flu though, so hope that he will still op next week. Praying that he won't delay the op. I can't wait to have all the testing done so that we can get back to ttc. Excited and nervous. I have been a little obssessed with everything. LOL. I am reading up on everything! I want to empower myself with as much knowledge as possible so that I know what to ask OB and also know what he is talking about.

All the best for the next screening.