LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 1st, 2017, 21:34 PM   51
RawrGirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Foreign Chick, do you have a journal yet?

Old Nov 2nd, 2017, 13:38 PM   52
All Girls
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I'm 37 and due number 5 on may 4th

Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 01:45 AM   53
Foreign Chick
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrGirl View Post
Foreign Chick, do you have a journal yet?

Haha as you see I've not even had time to post in the forum here lately, a journal is out of the question atm :/

Been so busy lately, I'm part of the PTA at school. We've been having so many fund raising activities lately, I am also homeroom parent for my older 2 which puts me in the class room quiet a bit, plus was spending all my free time behind the sewing machine(which I love) lately, working on Halloween Costumes. Glad that part is over, now on to the Thanksgiving festivities. Not to mention BBall season is in full swing, I have a 5th grade player and a 3rd grade Cheerleader with 2 games and 3 practices a week.... Could we add a few hours to the 24 we already have..... Anyway, I finally decided to make time for BnB.

I got my NT scan in the morning, can't wait to see baby again. I will also be having the NIPT done.

How have you ladies been feeling/doing? Any news to report?

Welcome to the round All Girls <<< Congratulations on #5.
4 girls huh?

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 15:13 PM   54
RawrGirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wow, you are one busy mama!

I wish I could say no news to report. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemmorage so I'm on pelvic rest which limits the amount of exercise I can do. Not that I do much, in fact I just found out yesterday and yesterday was the first day I even exercised as I borrowed some prenatal fitness DVD's from library. Go figure, lol.

Plus diet not going well (I stupidly binge watched 3 seasons of the Great British Baking Show and decided baking was the most awesome thing ever. *sigh* Instead of losing a little bit as my OB said was ok since I'm starting out obese, I've gained. Ugh.

Other than that, looking forward to the first trimester being over, and actually having some energy. That will be around the same time as my next ultrasound and if the SCH is gone, I can exercise normally -- which I desperately want to be able to do because it's the easiest way for me to control my weight as I love to eat, lol.