Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 26th, 2018, 10:48 AM   11
Whatme
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Iím not quite, 38, but I also have a near 20 year old.. in fact there will be 20 years between him and this new baby!! Now thatís scary!! Iím too for this! 😂

Old Feb 26th, 2018, 10:56 AM   12
Jennabelle
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi Whatme,
Wish I could say I was only 38 lol....44 is horrendous! But I’m thrilled if all works out ok.

Did you get morning sickness? And from what week?

Xx

Old Feb 26th, 2018, 15:31 PM   13
Whatme
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I was sick from around 6/7 weeks for about 3 weeks, but I felt like my immune system was so super low, I picked up every illness going! Including bronchitis which tested my pelvic floor to itís absolute limits! Itís true about the second trimester I have felt a definite improvement in my health... itís just the tiredness, man I feel this is a young girls game! 😂
My husband is 43, we look at each other sometimes and think what the hell are doing! Itís a blessing though. Just gotta remember to take it easy.. 😊

Old Feb 26th, 2018, 23:08 PM   14
Avonleigh
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Im 40 , 41 in may and am currently 34 weeks pregnant with a little boy by sperm donor . I already have two girls aged 24 and 21 years old.

Old Feb 27th, 2018, 16:18 PM   15
Whatme
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonleigh View Post
Im 40 , 41 in may and am currently 34 weeks pregnant with a little boy by sperm donor . I already have two girls aged 24 and 21 years old.
Hi, I bet your daughters are so excited!! How lovely they get to experience this with you. Do they still live at home?

How are you feeling?

Old Feb 27th, 2018, 21:02 PM   16
Avonleigh
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi. My daughters are thrilled hes spoilt by them already lol. They dont live with me they both have their own places my eldest with her fiancee and my youngest on her own.

Feelings wise im ok. I've found im so tired with this pregnancy and I've carried alot different and it hasnt been the easiest with bleeding at 14 weeks after a fall. Low iron levels and high blood pressure -i suffer from white coat syndrome .but i wouldnt of missed it for the world . My wife and i cant wait till he arrives now !!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well ?

Old Mar 1st, 2018, 16:25 PM   17
Whatme
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

[QUOTE=Avonleigh;38857667]Hi. My daughters are thrilled hes spoilt by them already lol. They dont live with me they both have their own places my eldest with her fiancee and my youngest on her own.

Feelings wise im ok. I've found im so tired with this pregnancy and I've carried alot different and it hasnt been the easiest with bleeding at 14 weeks after a fall. Low iron levels and high blood pressure -i suffer from white coat syndrome .but i wouldnt of missed it for the world . My wife and i cant wait till he arrives now !!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well ?[/QUOTE

They will spoil him rotten! (Thatís a stupid saying isnít it) but you know what I mean..
yes Iím ok for now but I do get high bp too, but Iím taking a magnesium supplement, which Iíve read keeps your blood pressure down in pregnancy.. so we will see 😊

Old Mar 1st, 2018, 17:06 PM   18
minkysouth1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I'm 41 amd in the 2 week wait! Too nervous to test yet, but I have some symptoms that are making me wonder. I have three children aged between 3 and 9. It's nice to chat to would be mums who are proper Generation X!

Old Mar 2nd, 2018, 02:56 AM   19
Whatme
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkysouth1 View Post
I'm 41 amd in the 2 week wait! Too nervous to test yet, but I have some symptoms that are making me wonder. I have three children aged between 3 and 9. It's nice to chat to would be mums who are proper Generation X!
Hi, hereís to your sticky bean! That wait is terrible 😊

Old Mar 2nd, 2018, 06:31 AM   20
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkysouth1 View Post
Fx for a nice sticky BFP!