Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 22nd, 2018, 06:32 AM   11
Mummy of Ange
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

When we tried to conceive our first too I was 33 and 35, my partner was 38 and 40 and we had no problems.

This pregnancy I was 38 (now 39) and my partner was 43 (44 in August) and it took us a lot longer. We tried for 18 months.

Don't know if it was an age thing or I was stressing too much and panicking about my age, but it certainly took us a lot longer the 3rd time around xx

Old Mar 22nd, 2018, 07:52 AM   12
LadyVictoria
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy of Ange View Post
When we tried to conceive our first too I was 33 and 35, my partner was 38 and 40 and we had no problems.

This pregnancy I was 38 (now 39) and my partner was 43 (44 in August) and it took us a lot longer. We tried for 18 months.

Don't know if it was an age thing or I was stressing too much and panicking about my age, but it certainly took us a lot longer the 3rd time around xx
I've heard of couples experiencing secondary infertility and always wonder what causes it. I'm glad that you were able to conceive again! One of my concerns with hubby is the chance of it taking us longer to conceive. My mom is being very generous and gifting me money to buy the Ava bracelet, which I'm hoping will help me pinpoint my fertile window so we can maximize our efforts

Old Apr 30th, 2018, 01:40 AM   13
MolySG

Age doesn`t matter so much

Imagine that we live 100 years ago and our bodies are exposed to many diseases and illnesses. This was the time when people at certain age couldn`t have children. Today, the length of the life is longer and we are able to preserve our body vitality longer. Don`t worry too umch about your husband`s age.