Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Congrats and welcome, Sarah!

Old Jan 3rd, 2016, 23:30 PM   122
Peanut2015
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

36 and Questions

Sorry this may be long. I had my first just a month before turning 30. She is a happy healthy 6 year old. We have tried for about 5 years to conceive. Three years ago this January was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis. Just this past Wednesday before New Year's Eve I went home early from work with a horrible stomach ache after eating pizza for lunch. I was extremely tired and had a two hour nap when I got home. I spent the next two days on the couch with a lower stomach pain and a headache. Nothing else. No throwing up or anything flu like. I did eat some but it made me feel sick to my stomach but again no throwing up. By Saturday I could eat still but after I did I had diarreha, not bad just loose stool. By Sunday(today) the pain is mostly gone and I was able to eat dinner without any consequences. If I remember correctly I should be about 7 to 10 dpo. We weren't really trying anymore because we figured it wasn't worth it. Just wondering if anything thinks this is flu related or has had any similar cases. Thanks.

Old Oct 28th, 2016, 21:27 PM   123
Medic12
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

Hi everyone! Quick introduction, I'm 41 years old and 6w5d pregnant!

I'm married with 3 daughters (from a previous marriage) and couldn't be happier to be expecting. DH is our local fire chief and I am a lieutenant in the fire department and an advanced life support medic. I have a few questions for you all....1) my youngest is 4 years old and I'm trying remember if its normal to feel fat and bloated this early? I'm 5'5" and 127 pounds. I'm normally a very active and athletic individual (placed second in my jiujitsu tournament recently)so this fat and sick and tired is driving me crazy lol

Old Oct 28th, 2016, 21:31 PM   124
Medic12
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgirrrl View Post
Hello everyone! I'm Christina, it's been awhile since I've been on here, I have a daughter turning 3 end of August and just found out I am pregnant, about 4.5 weeks feels good to be back on Baby and Bump!
I know how you feel! I was on here all through my last pregnancy (2012!) now I'm back on love this forum

Old Oct 28th, 2016, 21:37 PM   125
Medic12
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBump1 View Post
Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!
Hi! Awesome to have bump buddies, youre about a week ahead of me - I'm 6w5days

I'm a tad concerned as Ive had 2 mc's this year all around 5-7 weeks but last ultrasound showed baby at 7.7mm and HB of 133

Old Jan 11th, 2017, 20:13 PM   126
Iola20
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB member

First time, ever!

I'm 35, and about 3 days ago took a test and validated what I felt I knew, I'm pregnant. By some calculations at least 4-5 weeks. It's the first for my husband and myself and honest, I've never been pregnant before. This year about 4 months ago I stopped taking birth control and here I am!

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant.

I also wake up every night at 3am, wide awake and yes needing a rest room, I drink maybe what feels to be at least a gallon or 2 a day of water, and I have mild cramps. And yes, I feel, well, different. Like am I sick? No, I'm pregnant, yet I can't wrap my brain around it yet... and yes, time is slowly moving by. I can't wait to see my doctor and make sure all is well!

Old Apr 19th, 2017, 07:24 AM   127
FKP2017
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi Ladies, I am 40 and expecting twins! 13wks along. It been a journey to get to this point, so very excited. I am also a very athletic person so this slowing down thing is driving me a bit crazy, but trying to keep and stay health for these little ones before and after.

Old Apr 19th, 2017, 08:09 AM   128
Angelique76
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKP2017 View Post
Hi Ladies, I am 40 and expecting twins! 13wks along. It been a journey to get to this point, so very excited. I am also a very athletic person so this slowing down thing is driving me a bit crazy, but trying to keep and stay health for these little ones before and after.
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iola20 View Post
I'm 35, and about 3 days ago took a test and validated what I felt I knew, I'm pregnant. By some calculations at least 4-5 weeks. It's the first for my husband and myself and honest, I've never been pregnant before. This year about 4 months ago I stopped taking birth control and here I am!

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant.

I also wake up every night at 3am, wide awake and yes needing a rest room, I drink maybe what feels to be at least a gallon or 2 a day of water, and I have mild cramps. And yes, I feel, well, different. Like am I sick? No, I'm pregnant, yet I can't wrap my brain around it yet... and yes, time is slowly moving by. I can't wait to see my doctor and make sure all is well!
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBump1 View Post
Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!
Hi! Awesome to have bump buddies, youre about a week ahead of me - I'm 6w5days

I'm a tad concerned as Ive had 2 mc's this year all around 5-7 weeks but last ultrasound showed baby at 7.7mm and HB of 133
Congratulations!

How is everyone? Have you had US yet?

Old Apr 21st, 2017, 21:33 PM   129
amomof4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hello,I am Holly and 38 years old.23 weeks pregnant with my 4th child.Also excited,having a little girl in August and I always wanted a daughter.Have 3 sons whom are 21,17 and 15 years old and are adjusting well they getting a new sister.Plus my mom is happy,finally getting a grand daughter and gave her the news on her birthday on this.