Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 27th, 2018, 03:05 AM   131
ELGs Mom
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Congrats, I loved being pregnant with my first two and I am ecstatic about this one. It is definitely a faith walk with this one. So was my other two, especially the second, who came early and was in neonatal unit for a month and half. 2 lbs 14 oz and 14 1/2 inches long, NOW he is 5'10 and 180 lbs. I fed him and he grew lol.

Enjoy the nine/ten months. The first time you hear their heart beat, or see them on the screen, feel them move, or hold them it is something that cannot be replaced. . No matter how many you have. My oldest is aka my birthday present, my youngest is aka my miracle and this one is aka God's grace which is also why that is going to be her middle name. I am trusting God it is a girl lol

Old Apr 27th, 2018, 03:08 AM   132
ELGs Mom
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Enjoy the rest now, when they come, I doubt you will regret getting the rest now Congrats on the twins.

Old Apr 27th, 2018, 03:12 AM   133
ELGs Mom
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Congrats

I'm so excited, nervous and trying extremely hard to not read too much because I'm already having nightmares about what could happen. I talked to a good friend who said to take it one day at a time and just breathe. She also assured me that worrying is part of being pregnant.

I really enjoyed the "What to Expect" series. Especially if new parent. They have a website as well. They go to toddler and I think preschool years as well LOL

Enjoy this time it is a special journey/experience all its own.

Old Jul 25th, 2018, 15:13 PM   134
Mondra
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member

hi.

hello to all my name is Mina. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I'm 36 years old I want a child but because I do not have a uterus, I can not have it. I would like to find a surrogate mother. Can anyone have experience or who can advise what i must to do?