LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 14th, 2011, 03:29 AM   21
KellyC75
Other
BnB Addict

Thankyou for starting this group

I will be 36 in November & am planning on ttc my 4th & last child later this year

Old May 15th, 2011, 13:46 PM   22
JJBump1
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!

Old May 16th, 2011, 17:25 PM   23
reneny1
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellybelle View Post
Oh, how fantastic. Cant wait to get pregnant again and join you ladies here. I'll get knocked up and be right back!
Funniest thing I heard all day, Mellybelle! HURRY UP!!!!

Old May 19th, 2011, 09:27 AM   24
Ruth2307
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Active BnB Member

I must have been going around with my eyes shut because I completely missed this forum!

I recognise a few names from the TTC over 35 forum but I am looking forward to getting to know more of you.

Although I was never made to feel bad for getting a BFP by the wonderful, caring and supportive ladies from the previous forum I was always very conscious of not wanting to make anyone feel bad so held back a little bit just in case anything I said could be thought of inappropriate or insensitive. TTC can be a bad enough journey as it is never mind when you have the added pressure of being over a certain age.

I waited 15 years to get pregnant (wasn't trying all that time but that was the ultimate goal) and I am so glad that it's finally happened I want to shout it from the roof tops! 7 weeks down, 32 (Or so ) to go....

Old May 21st, 2011, 02:44 AM   25
Marleysgirl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hey, I'm with Mellybelly - I'll just go and get pregnant, then I'll come back for good!

Actually, am about to start taking folic acid & lowdose aspirin, in anticipation of TTC

Old May 21st, 2011, 08:24 AM   26
Desperado167
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Ruth,we all miss u guys,and loved hearing of your updates,take care

Old May 21st, 2011, 18:33 PM   27
Indigo77
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado167 View Post
Hi Ruth,we all miss u guys,and loved hearing of your updates,take care
ditto

Old May 29th, 2011, 13:11 PM   28
unnamed
Other
Active BnB Member

Hi all,

I am pregnant 2-3 weeks -possibly a little more as I took the test in the afternoon after drinking loads!

I am 41 OH is 50 and we have were TBNP for 6 months then TTC using saliva scope OPK etc for 6 months.

I am worried though after watching that horror film ( documentary ) about older mothers on ITV.

Congratulations to all those who are pregnant and to all those who are not ( I lurked in this thread before my BFP as you gave me hope).

Old May 30th, 2011, 13:21 PM   29
Desperado167
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi everyonebeen ttc for five years had nothing for twelve months and today at 10dpo I got my bfp,

Old May 31st, 2011, 02:49 AM   30
Ruth2307
AutoSignup (SAAB)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado167 View Post
Hi everyone I am 44 on Sunday,have 4 children and have had nine mc's,been ttc for five years had nothing for twelve months and today at 10dpo I got my bfp,
I am so pleased that you've been able to join this section of the forum. I am looking forward to having you here with us. Once again huge congratulations!