LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:50 AM   51
Wendyk07
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi girls,

Thought i would pop my toe into the 1st trimester, although i probably should wait a week or so. I only got my BFP yesterday which i think calcluates as 4wks 2 days pg based on LMP.

I am 35(almost 36) and DH is 36 today so he got his BFP for his birthday. We have a beautiful 19 month old son who has brought me such joy and happiness and we have now conceived number 2. I was in shock yesterday for most of the day but today i am on cloud9, totally elated and so very happy.

I just used an online calculator and apparently my due date is the 29th February 2012.

Wendy
x

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 23:34 PM   52
Mary124811
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Location: Currently San Diego, CA -- Work relocating to Vacaville, CA
Hi Wendy,

Congratulations, we are due March 4, 2012. Not too far behind you. We are so excited and can't wait to tell our families. Waiting until after the third month. So it is really nice to share the excitement with others.

Mary

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:16 AM   53
Mommy36
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB member

Surprised!

Hi everyone,
This is a new and exciting experience for me to be a member in this forum.i received a pregnancy surprise on early Saturday morning of a BFP from a one step pregnancy test. I suspected but was told No!repeatedly by tests n DRs. But my heart never lied.i have movement but am unsure how far along. I am excited it's my 7th baby n I had a tubal n March2009.God is really in control n Miracles really happen!I wish everyone the best of luck whether expecting or TTC. I wish everyone love n success!

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:10 AM   54
princessjulia
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

mayb we should have an over 40s forum to as iv found my age been factor when you get to 40 and over and have other children and you decide to have another midwives and drs kind say horror stories or make you feel past it iv spoken to few mum to bes at my age and ladies are havin similar stories i mc in june last yr and my gp put it down to my age i was truely gutted he basically said chances of gettin pregnant again was slim as it took 5 yrs for last 1 well to his suprise im bk just over yr after my loss hopin this little one stays if i here another person say omg at yr age im gona scream its so annoyin just good vibes and happy thoughts and hopefully im b holdin my baby next yr with so much pride and joy

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:40 AM   55
love to be mo
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

so many things happen...confuse..happy and moody.
bunch of joy but little worried.

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:53 AM   56
love to be mo
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

about my feeling...
so happy to be mom for 5th child and proud to be pregnant at age 35.

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 17:04 PM   57
lucky12
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi everybody I am new to this site. I have had 4 mc. Been trying to get pregnant now about a year. Nothing happening. Got bloods back today and not good news. My AMH blood levels are only 2.86. Does anybody know of any hope that came from IVF

Anne marie

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 06:02 AM   58
peacebaby
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

hi everyone

congratulations and a H&H 9 months to all!

lovely to find this special place for us 35+ ladies.

this bfp comes after almost 18mnths, a chemical and an mc earlier this year...surprised, happy and somewhat nervous. Still a bit tentative as its early days yet but praying and hoping for the best.

lookiing forward to sharing the journey with all of you here.

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 00:24 AM   59
SaucySac38
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi all

38 and pregnant with number one. We are at 5w3ds today and I still feel weird saying I am pg. We tried for a month and here we are after being in bc for over 15 years. Craziness.

Hope you all are well and having a h&h 9+ months!

Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM   60
freckles4256
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi everyone yes im glad there is now a plc us older ladys can come and chat Im 37 and this is my 1st and i hear the stories about been my age and having a baby, but at the end of the day if your some what healthy and have a postive attitude and stay stress free then things will be great. I dont listen to anyone that bags older ladys having kids as its our right really.

well i hope to chat with everyone on this site and we can all enjoy our wonderful pregnancy together