Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 4th, 2012, 13:30 PM   21
chickenchaser
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Derbyshire,UK
Posts: 1,979
Thank you ladies, this is fab.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:08 AM   22
Wannagetpreg
Other
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 45
Congratulations charlie15! Yet another lovely success story. I have my 10 week scan next Monday so fingers crossed all ok but judging by how sick I have been, there is definitely something doing well inside lol!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old May 7th, 2012, 15:43 PM   23
charlie15
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannagetpreg View Post
Congratulations charlie15! Yet another lovely success story. I have my 10 week scan next Monday so fingers crossed all ok but judging by how sick I have been, there is definitely something doing well inside lol!!!
Keep us posted on your scan



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 9th, 2012, 13:14 PM   24
Wannagetpreg
Other
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 45
Will do! xx



Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2012, 16:02 PM   25
never2late70
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,329
This thread has made my day!
Thank you all.

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie (41)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 14th, 2012, 23:00 PM   26
gaer
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 368
I agree, dont assume you cant get pregnant. I have a yr old, then we tried for 7-8 months or so, then I gave up, and now I am 5 weeks, UNPLANNED (38 yrs old).Good luck ladies!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 29th, 2012, 23:56 PM   27
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 2,209
I love this thread, makes me feel great just reading it.........Ive just turned 38 and we got pregnant second month of trying once we worked out when I ovulated, temping, opk's and conceive plus which is like pre seed but I miscarried.......so Im ready to ovulate again in a few days time (if miscarriage didnt stuff up my cycle too much) and keeping positive....i got pregnant once, I can do it again.....



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:16 AM   28
charlie15
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus8484 View Post
I love this thread, makes me feel great just reading it.........Ive just turned 38 and we got pregnant second month of trying once we worked out when I ovulated, temping, opk's and conceive plus which is like pre seed but I miscarried.......so Im ready to ovulate again in a few days time (if miscarriage didnt stuff up my cycle too much) and keeping positive....i got pregnant once, I can do it again.....
sorry to hear about your miscarriage but you're right, the hardest thing is often to get pregnant and you know you can do that naturally so positive thoughts and good luck! x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 31st, 2012, 06:37 AM   29
Wannagetpreg
Other
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 45

Not meant to be this time


Unfortunately 11 week scan didnt go well, no heartbeat, but I am planning to try again during the summer. Wasnt sure whether to put myself through this again but after reading your posts it has encouraged me because as so many of you say, getting pregnant is the main thing. Have been so sad I couldnt come on until now but I have to assume there was some reason it didnt work out this time & hopefully it will the next x.



Status: Offline
 
Old May 31st, 2012, 13:00 PM   30
charlie15
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannagetpreg View Post
Unfortunately 11 week scan didnt go well, no heartbeat, but I am planning to try again during the summer. Wasnt sure whether to put myself through this again but after reading your posts it has encouraged me because as so many of you say, getting pregnant is the main thing. Have been so sad I couldnt come on until now but I have to assume there was some reason it didnt work out this time & hopefully it will the next x.
So sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you have some good news as soon as you're ready. x



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
statistics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO