Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 15:55 PM   31
DeeM73
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bats11 View Post
Hey Dee, I had my baby Girl on Thursday the 21st at 3:31am, weighing in at 7lbs5oz!

She is just perfect, Im so inlove with her

My birthing experience was by far the best out of all three of my pregnancies, it was actually beautiful, my wish came true to experience labour with a successful epidural I was in labour for 2hrs & 45min, I pushed her out with 4 big pushes!

How's your little bundle going? How are you feeling?
Aww Bats congratulations so happy for you and glad everything went well yours sounds just as amazing as mine so how is your little princess doing?Yeah she is doing great thanks,8 weeks already!I'm feeling fine thanks,just have to get on with it!!!xx

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:04 AM   32
Bats11
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

8wks, my gosh, I cant believe it!
I love your saying 'just have to get on with it' Anabels been fussy today & that comment you made I just kept saying over in my head, so thanks!
Yes my birthing experience was as beautiful as yours Dee, take care talk to you soon xx

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 13:55 PM   33
DeeM73
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I know it's went in soooooooo fast!She had her first set of needles today,bless such a shame.It's true isn't it,you just have to 'get on with it' ha ha nothing else for it!My little princess has fussy days too but I just keep saying to myself it doesn't last forever if you know what I mean!You take care too and speak soon xx

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 22:35 PM   34
Bats11
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Aww poor baby, I hate when they need to get their needles, but it must be done!

My princess has only had 2 fussy nights so far, Im counting my blessings for now and Im enjoying my sleep before she shocks me ha ha! We all know babies, they can change in a flash! but yes you're right its not forever, they grow too quick!

Its Winter here in Australia, so I havent had the chance to take her out for a stroll, its too cold and windy.

How's the weather in the UK? Have you been outdoors much with your princess?

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 14:32 PM   35
DeeM73
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Don't like when they get their needles either but like you say has to be done and it's for the best.
My little princess does not like sleeping during the day!She only has cat naps unless I go out for a long walk!I try to get as much done in the house when she naps during the day!ha ha Kids are off just now for the summer holidays and my daughter has been a great help
Weather hasn't been that great here did get out today though it has done nothing but rain for weeks!Hopefully you will get out soon.
Hope you are keeping well xx