Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 14:37 PM   1
Pixie2982
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kettering
Posts: 856

TMI POST Anyone get really horny???


Just wondering if anyone gets really horny like several times a day??

Usually before I got pregnant I had no sex drive whatsoever or very little interest in sex tbh
But now I canít get enough! And as Iím doing it on my own(single) now Iíve actually bought a vibrator and feel like Iím addicted already but the worst thing is that Iím a lesbian and the thought of sex with a man is a disgusting thought for me so why would I crave a vibrator

Sex toys have never interested me before either lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 14:59 PM   2
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie2982 View Post
Just wondering if anyone gets really horny like several times a day??

Usually before I got pregnant I had no sex drive whatsoever or very little interest in sex tbh
But now I canít get enough! And as Iím doing it on my own(single) now Iíve actually bought a vibrator and feel like Iím addicted already but the worst thing is that Iím a lesbian and the thought of sex with a man is a disgusting thought for me so why would I crave a vibrator

Sex toys have never interested me before either lol
Yeah, I have a whole bunch of sex toys because I often get the urge when DH is at work haha. Totally normal in pregnancy, I swing between that and having a whole week where I'm 0% interested and telling DH to f*ck off when he tries it on, haha.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 15:52 PM   3
nordicpixie83
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Scottish Borders
Posts: 523
Ugh ladies I'm jealous as since being pregnant I struggle to reach the big O , I get so frustrated with DH as he just gets it wrong and I even struggle myself to get there . . Penetrative sex doesn't get me to the good place anyway , so Lord knows what I'll do .



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 16:30 PM   4
Hopfl4bbynbr4
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Mobile, Alabama USA
Posts: 734
Yess! The past few weeks I have been so horny it's like I'm the one begging him to dtd rather than him begging me lol it's a strange turn of events for me 😂 he actually has been working a lot lately and is tired when he gets home so I've told him a few times I'm going to break in the vibrator if he tells me no one more time 😂



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 16:31 PM   5
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,523
That would be frustrating! When I was pregnant with my son sex became so painful from around 20w onwards, I could only do it if I was on top and keeping things really shallow, and I was only doing it for dh's benefit as I would've preferred not to have any penetration. I remember being really upset thinking I might never enjoy sex again. But it must've been like swollen/low cervix or whatever, or just serious blood flow to the area. That probably explains the pregnancy horniness too!
I also have orgasms in my sleep during pregnancy 😱 Haha! I feel like a bloody teenage boy



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 18:12 PM   6
Pixie2982
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kettering
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicpixie83 View Post
Ugh ladies I'm jealous as since being pregnant I struggle to reach the big O , I get so frustrated with DH as he just gets it wrong and I even struggle myself to get there . . Penetrative sex doesn't get me to the good place anyway , so Lord knows what I'll do .
You’ll have to buy and experiment with a vibrator, I didn’t think I would be interested once it arrived so I just bought a cheap rabbit for £9.99 but now I’m finding myself looking at others with different functions
They don’t have to be used alone



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 18:14 PM   7
Pixie2982
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kettering
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talia12 View Post
That would be frustrating! When I was pregnant with my son sex became so painful from around 20w onwards, I could only do it if I was on top and keeping things really shallow, and I was only doing it for dh's benefit as I would've preferred not to have any penetration. I remember being really upset thinking I might never enjoy sex again. But it must've been like swollen/low cervix or whatever, or just serious blood flow to the area. That probably explains the pregnancy horniness too!
I also have orgasms in my sleep during pregnancy 😱 Haha! I feel like a bloody teenage boy

I wish I did, the only dreams Iím having is stuff like walking in on my cheating ex or Iím a fly on the wall when they are having conversations and laughing at me or when they are playing happy families with the in laws



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 18:34 PM   8
Myshelsong
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,384
Craving the feeling of a vibrator is really not like craving sex with a man I don't think. It is just a different sensation than you normally incorporate into your sex life. Like who can say "no" to hard and soft vibrating goodness??

On a side note I wish I had a sex drive right now, I am just so nervous with this pregnancy sex is the last thing on my mind. I feel bad for my hubs, but oh well.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 15th, 2017, 19:22 PM   9
Pixie2982
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kettering
Posts: 856
Ok maybe I should have said penetration vibrator then which is the basically the same as a penis without the body attached lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2017, 11:53 AM   10
MrsB_2015
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 460
I am so jealous of you ladies haha. I have no sex drive whatsoever. Just the thought of sex and/or orgasms turns me off most of the time. I just feel gross all the time with this pregnancy. Before I got pregnant, my DH was the one telling ME he was too tired and such because I wanted it so much. I'm just so tired!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
horny , post , tmi

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO