Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:06 PM   1
Marysr
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: US
Posts: 361

Your child's eye color determination calculator


Here you go! It's a really fun tool!

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/...alculator.html

Because my husband and I both have blue eyes, our child has a 100% probability that he or she will have blue eyes too.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:08 PM   2
lynne192
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 11,444
interesting



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:10 PM   3
lynne192
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 11,444
100% blue for us lol... my son has green/brown lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:12 PM   4
lynne192
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Glasgow, UK
Posts: 11,444
can you get hair and other calculators like this? been looking but can't find anything



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:19 PM   5
ablacketer
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cape May New Jersey
Posts: 1,945
hubby has blues, his mom has blues and his dad browns.
mine are brown, parents both brown

72.7% brown
13.6% blues



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:25 PM   6
PurpleKisses
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 858
I have brown eyes and OH has green eyes...

It says LO has a 3.4% chance of have blue eyes, 23.8% chance of have green eyes and 72.8% of having brown eyes.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 19:31 PM   7
xnmd1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,483
11% chance blue, 14% green and 75% brown
this is pretty cool, i remember learning about it in school has well .. brown is dominant over all other traits in eye colour, hair colour, and skin colour



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 20:12 PM   8
DivaSatanica
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,138
My boy will have a 25%chance of blue eyes and 75% chance of green eyes. Both myself and FOB have green eyes, but have parents with blue eyes.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 20:52 PM   9
Eskimobabys
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,169
Blue-3.4%
Green-13.1%
Brown-83.3%

i want my baby to have colored eyes not brown



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 21:03 PM   10
xnmd1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimobabys View Post
Blue-3.4%
Green-13.1%
Brown-83.3%

i want my baby to have colored eyes not brown
me too! i have brown eyes and i find them so boring. i want LO to have stunning blue or green eyes! of course ill love him/her either way



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
calculator, child, color, determination, eye

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO