Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:01 AM   1
armywifeTTC1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 317

Why does my stomach hurt when I pee?


Sometimes when I go pee (especially when I hold it, like when I'm asleep and wake up to go) I get a pain in my upper abdominal when I release. Sometimes when I am finished I do have a little ache for a bit, but it's up my abdomen, not in my pelvis, so it doesn't feel like the bladder or a UTI.
It's also just once in a while, not all the time.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this happening?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM   2
Lashes85
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,801
I had/still have what you describe since last Friday. Mine was a nasty uti. I've been on antibiotics for the last week, don't think they have worked thou. So I'm going to have to go back on tues.

I've had uti's in my other pregnancies and this one didn't feel like ones I've had before, so I was shocked when the doctor showed me the test stick and all the colours were off the scale. So uti's can come in all shapes and sizes. Definitely get checked out at the docs, just to be on the safe side x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 10:48 AM   3
armywifeTTC1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 317
I hope not, I really think it's just from holding the need to go too long, & the muscles are contracting, but I will bring it up to my Dr. at my appt on Wednesday.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 11:19 AM   4
prmami25c
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by armywifeTTC1 View Post
I hope not, I really think it's just from holding the need to go too long, & the muscles are contracting, but I will bring it up to my Dr. at my appt on Wednesday.
I get this also when I go to the bathroom, but on my left side a little farther up. I think sometimes its from holding it too long.. and sometimes it feels like a cramp. If you find out from your Dr. if thats normal be sure to let us know! =] good luck!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 11:24 AM   5
DueSeptember
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: RICHMOND, VA 757
Posts: 1,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by armywifeTTC1 View Post
Sometimes when I go pee (especially when I hold it, like when I'm asleep and wake up to go) I get a pain in my upper abdominal when I release. Sometimes when I am finished I do have a little ache for a bit, but it's up my abdomen, not in my pelvis, so it doesn't feel like the bladder or a UTI.
It's also just once in a while, not all the time.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this happening?
I only feel like that when I drink soda....but once I drink water it goes away so no more soda for me until after baby



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 11:44 AM   6
armywifeTTC1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 317
Ok, thank you guys! And I will let you know what the Dr. says!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM   7
stouffer
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 2,864
I get a weird heavy feeling in my tummy when I pee. I think it might be everything moving down a bit. I wouldn't describe it as a pain though so not sure if it's the same thing.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM   8
DueSeptember
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: RICHMOND, VA 757
Posts: 1,701
It's not really pain but it's uncomfortable...



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 13:00 PM   9
AngelBunny
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dunstable, England
Posts: 8,105
I get this sometimes especially when emptying a full bladder I think its something to do with ligaments or cramp or something xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 13:57 PM   10
DueSeptember
On a break (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: RICHMOND, VA 757
Posts: 1,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny View Post
I get this sometimes especially when emptying a full bladder I think its something to do with ligaments or cramp or something xx
Yeah we have to stop holding it hahahaha



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
hurt , pee , stomach

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO