Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 04:53 AM   1
katieandbump
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kidderminster
Posts: 2,947

Weeks into months?


I tend to tell people how far along i am in months as oposed to weeks as i don't think weeks sounds very far in pregnany compared to months and ppl understand it more.....

I was googling how many months i am now and came across this
http://www.babycenter.com/400_im-16-...64734722894.bc
Is it correct, cos this below would mean soon i'm going to be 6 months? is that right would i be wrong saying i'm 6 monts pregnant in 2 weeks when i'm 22 weeks.
" Month 1 = Weeks 1-4 Month 2 = Weeks 5-8 Month 3 = Weeks 9-13 Month 4 = Weeks 14-17 Month 5 = Weeks 18-21 Month 6 = Weeks 22-26 Month 7 = Weeks 27-30 Month 8 = Weeks 31-35 Month 9 = Weeks 36-40 "

Scaaaary i thought i was only like 4 months pregnant not nearly six, saying that i'm due in march which would leabe 4 months left 6+4 is 10 pregnancy is 9 argghh scrambled egg head lol. I wish i hadn't started this now..??

So if its that i'm going to be in the 6 month then can i say 6 months? sorry if i've confused anyone lol xxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 04:59 AM   2
lauriech
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,669
I'm confused! Mind you, it doesn't take a lot!!!

I've been wondering this for a while. I've stuck to weeks as to me it made more sense with appointments etc...BUT...I'd like to know exactly how to work it out.

At 12 weeks I told people I was three months and at 16 weeks I told people I was four months, now I'm 23 weeks and haven't a clue idiot!!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:01 AM   3
Neecee
Mum (Mom)
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 2,480
Pregnancy is officially 10 months. That's almost a year, dammit!

At 24 weeks i say I'm 6 months. When I get to 26, I'll be 6.5 months, 28 - 7 months etc... I just do the weeks in "two's" if you know what I mean.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:05 AM   4
claire1978
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 1,752
I explain how far I am in weeks, more simple

I think if u are 22 weeks then I would say 5 1/2 months pregnant, ur not 6 months until 24 weeks, thats the way i see it



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:05 AM   5
lauriech
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neecee View Post
Pregnancy is officially 10 months. That's almost a year, dammit!

At 24 weeks i say I'm 6 months. When I get to 26, I'll be 6.5 months, 28 - 7 months etc... I just do the weeks in "two's" if you know what I mean.

Ahhh - now that helps! I just don't like to make things up. I can't stand people who bull sh*t!

Now I know I can tell peolple too. Thanks Necee



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:05 AM   6
xXDonnaXx
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hindley
Posts: 5,179
It's confusing isn't it.

Go off the boxes on your signature - You're into the 5th box, so you're 5months?

That's what I've been doing. I'm just counting down now - it's easier.

8Weeks to go.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:07 AM   7
Frankie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,798
thats answered my question



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:18 AM   8
lauriech
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDonnaXx View Post
It's confusing isn't it.

Go off the boxes on your signature - You're into the 5th box, so you're 5months?

That's what I've been doing. I'm just counting down now - it's easier.

8Weeks to go.
Good thinking batman! I never thought to do that!

At least I know where I am now! Good luck for your little princess...bet you get more and more ecited the closer you get! x



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:18 AM   9
katieandbump
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kidderminster
Posts: 2,947
Brilliant i've been saying that i'm nearly 5 months to people so glad that's right stick to the weeks i think. Deffo easier lol.

So on the sites they say for 1-4 weeks your in your first month as we say after the 4th week we're one month pregnant but to the sites theyd be counting it as going into your second month when we won't be 2 months till week 8 is over cooool beans. xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:20 AM   10
lauriech
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieandbump View Post
Brilliant i've been saying that i'm nearly 5 months to people so glad that's right stick to the weeks i think. Deffo easier lol.

So on the sites they say for 1-4 weeks your in your first month as we say after the 4th week we're one month pregnant but to the sites theyd be counting it as going into your second month when we won't be 2 months till week 8 is over cooool beans. xx
Oh! You're confusing me again!!!! Ha ha!!!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
months , weeks

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO