Definitely sounds like it. One bite WILL do it as all you need is a certain amount of bacteria and bacteria are very small.. so small that you can't see it with the naked eye. I got food poisoning of just a couple of bites and when I realised the taste, immediately went and threw it up. This did not work because by the time it enters your stomach, the bacteria have transferred to the insides of your body and there is nothing you can do about it except go to the Drs for treatment. Mine put me on anti biotics and lofenoxal. I had 'Campylobacter' NOT PRETTY and wouldn't wish it upon anyone including my worst enemy. You don't have Campylobacter, I know this because you don't vomit with that type of food poisoning.. Instead, you have invasive diarrhoea (which is extremely bloody) and disorientation/extremely high fever/chills/sweating etc.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.