Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 06:50 AM   51
happycupcake
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 6,512
Are those Wondfo? We don't have those here but I have seen quite a few people see some convincing faint lines which weren't positive. However, yours do look like they have some colour there. I think maybe use a different test in a couple of days if you're still seeing lines



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 07:00 AM   52
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycupcake View Post
Are those Wondfo? We don't have those here but I have seen quite a few people see some convincing faint lines which weren't positive. However, yours do look like they have some colour there. I think maybe use a different test in a couple of days if you're still seeing lines
Fmu was accumed, the others were wondfo. I think if Iím getting progressing lines in the next few days Iíll use a better test.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 07:07 AM   53
Keepsmiling91
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 679
Following this thread as those shadows look as if there they’re the beginning of something, I noticed someone said number 10? Then I checked your ticker? That’s incredible! I’m on number 4 and scared out of my mind x

I’m rooting bfp for you! GL xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 10:21 AM   54
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepsmiling91 View Post
Following this thread as those shadows look as if there theyíre the beginning of something, I noticed someone said number 10? Then I checked your ticker? Thatís incredible! Iím on number 4 and scared out of my mind x

Iím rooting bfp for you! GL xx
Ha ha thanks! Yes, I have 9 children already. I was meant to be a mother of many. I canít begin to describe the joy I find in my children. It is not easy, but I wouldnít trade for anything! Itís such an incredible experience to have 9 individuals I am so close to and love so much!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 11:33 AM   55
Katiedw21
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 526
LuvallmyH I'm in awe of you! 9 children and ttc!! The Lord has blessed you so beautifully!! I'm following and am keeping everything crossed for you! I just found out I'm expecting my 6th SURPRISE lol haven't told the hubby yet as we weren't trying but children are such a blessing! We only have one dd so hoping for another! Which transition do you think was the hardest? From 2 to 3 was hard but 3 to 4 was easier 4 to 5 was difficult so I'm hoping 5 to 6 with be easier!! I'll be following your tread and praying you get your BFP soon!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 13:06 PM   56
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 6,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiedw21 View Post
LuvallmyH I'm in awe of you! 9 children and ttc!! The Lord has blessed you so beautifully!! I'm following and am keeping everything crossed for you! I just found out I'm expecting my 6th SURPRISE lol haven't told the hubby yet as we weren't trying but children are such a blessing! We only have one dd so hoping for another! Which transition do you think was the hardest? From 2 to 3 was hard but 3 to 4 was easier 4 to 5 was difficult so I'm hoping 5 to 6 with be easier!! I'll be following your tread and praying you get your BFP soon!
I guess it gets easier as you go? The other kids get older and their needs are less physically tiring. I found it hardest going from 8 to 9 - but theyíd were only 14 mos apart!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 13:17 PM   57
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 6,054
Newest tests. I used worthless clear pee, but I opened the tests first so I was committed! It is a wondfo on top of accumed. My comments are: I do see a painfully pink line on the top test. The bottom test I donít really see anything which could be a good sign because thatís the test I saw lines with his morning. I would expect no lines with clear pee.
Pics before time limit
0D096F4D-2C0E-4753-BB68-90F70B14A215.jpg

A6C8E870-3281-453F-B5EE-4335F5A0B706.jpg

63D652DE-D2F9-49CF-AF5D-1A9E444BFD6F.jpg



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 13:18 PM   58
LuvallmyH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 6,054
After time limit but still wet
2AB3907F-57E6-4C92-AF8B-4B1CE83046A6.jpg

8BD3B5F3-E46D-4C99-8C26-D01CE518F56C.jpg

Still at square one lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 14:39 PM   59
Katiedw21
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Colorado
Posts: 526
Yah I agree having the older ones to help is so fun! Being able to run to the store without loading up five carseats is nice haha only had mine close one time had my oldest was 3 then 2nd was 14 months and a newborn we didn't have one again for 4 years haha!

I see the line its very faint but if you don't stare right at it it jumps out at you better! Sending you baby dust and sticky baby vibes! GL



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 29th, 2018, 15:11 PM   60
happycupcake
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 6,512
I see it



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO