Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25th, 2016, 18:49 PM   41
laughingduck
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,461
Sorry to hear you are still breech Rhiannon. I had my scan last night which was supposed to help the midwives move forward (they just needed to confirm there is the right amount of amniotic fluid etc). So they called for reaults today and ended up getting the wrong results. They got results from a woman who had just had a miscarriage. They could have been results from my post miscarriage scan last September, or from a woman yesterday who had one. So now they are trying to track down the right results for me. It feels like everything that can go wrong is going wrong! She said she wouod like me in on Monday or Wednesday as that is when the best OB's for ecv's are on call. Im with you though and also sort of moving on mentally in case it doesnt work. Then I have to decide whether to attempt a natural breech birth or do a c-section.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 27th, 2016, 11:00 AM   42
Rhiannon137
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
My ECV is scheduled for Fri afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the procedure, but am anxious to be over the uncertainty about whether or not it will work. I'll definitely update.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 27th, 2016, 12:19 PM   43
laughingduck
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,461
Mine is for Wednesday. We will be the exact same gestation for our ecv's. Fingers crossed they both go well!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 27th, 2016, 12:39 PM   44
Cazran25
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 820
Good luck ladies xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 28th, 2016, 08:22 AM   45
Rhiannon137
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Laughingduck, good luck! I will obviously be stalking for updates. I'm packing a "just in case" bag right now. I'm planning on being optimistic w a small backpack for the procedure on Fri, but decided it was wise to have my bigger bag ready so a neighbor can run it over to the hospital if necessary. Fortunately we only live ~1km away. This situation is forcing me to be more organized in advance, so that is one positive thing. I was so sure my son would be late that I had NOTHING packed ahead of being in active labor!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 28th, 2016, 09:06 AM   46
laughingduck
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,461
Good plan, I really should pack a bag too, Im so not ready lol. Thanks for the reminder!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 30th, 2016, 10:45 AM   47
Bababall
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,126
How did you get on laughing duck? I'm heading for a scan soon to see if this monkey is still breech



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 30th, 2016, 11:33 AM   48
Rhiannon137
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Thinking of you, Laughingduck, and hoping all went well. I just got back from my OB appt and she is definitely still heads up. There were some crazy gymnastics in my uterus last night that I thought COULD have been a flip, but no luck. So, it's off the hospital tomorrow to see what they can do. I am feeling lucky that the doc on call tomorrow is apparently THE GUY for trying this in my city. I've heard a lot of "if he couldn't turn the baby, no one could" anecdotes.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 30th, 2016, 13:23 PM   49
Bababall
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,126
Baby has turned and is head down! I'm in shock. Now it has 2 weeks to come out or I'm being induced on 15th July ��



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 30th, 2016, 15:32 PM   50
laughingduck
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,461
Great news Bababall!
There was a miscommunication between my midwife and the hospital. I met with tne doctor on Wednesday to discuss risks of the ecv. If I want to go through with it, I can get it done next Tuesday. I hope yours goes well tomorrow, fingers crossed for you!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
34 , advice , baby , breech , experiences , weeks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO