Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 16:04 PM   1
nycmommy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 209

Anyone else due around March 20?


Hello, I'm due with baby #3 on March 20 and can't wait. Have a lot of BH and now a cold (Thanks to this lovely weather). I am lucky enough that my parents (who live over an hour away) took my kids this weekend (4 and 2 year olds) up until I deliver, and I finished reorganizing and remodeling the kitchen, finished all the laundry, and set up everything for the baby, and its only Tuesday. Getting restless, any one else?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 16:12 PM   2
LulaBug
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 2,837
My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 16:19 PM   3
nycmommy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by LulaBug View Post
My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck
Thank you! Hoping this baby comes a bit early. My obgyn told me that around the time I am due 2 more ladies are also due but they are in a different hospital! So I'm hoping we all won't go at the same time. That will be quite unfortunate.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 19:15 PM   4
flipporama1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Tampa bay area, Florida
Posts: 2,098
I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 20:25 PM   5
nycmommy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipporama1 View Post
I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.
Im with you Im so impatient. My babies tend to be DD babies so hope this will be a bit early.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 23:44 PM   6
amc90
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 188
I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 08:12 AM   7
nycmommy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc90 View Post
I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.
Hope you have your baby soon. The last weeks are the worst. I have lots of random contractions. They not as painful as labor but more often then before. Ive been taking EPO 4000mg a day for over a week but doc said im still closed shut but that it really doesnt matter. Any progress before actual labor is irrelavent and since its my 3rd baby will just fall out. Hoping that it happens by this weekend



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 23:22 PM   8
justplay91
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Illinois, US
Posts: 1,653
I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 9th, 2017, 03:37 AM   9
Mummy2Corban
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 2,853
I'm due the 22nd! Eek! (My ticker is out) but mine have all been late... 7 days, 9 days and 2 days so I kinda expect this bubs late. I'm hoping for a homebirth too!

How's everyone feeling? Are you all ready? And have you names ready?! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 9th, 2017, 06:15 AM   10
nycmommy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplay91 View Post
I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though.
Im 38w4d and no signs of labor either....and on monday was told Im closed shut. With my other kids by 38 weeks there was already dilation and effacement taking place. Im worried this baby will stay over. I really want her out ASAP as I have other kids to be there for as well and have my body and strength back. It doesn't help that my nose is clogged the last 3 days and I feel under the weather. =(



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
20 , march

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO