BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Miscarriage Support (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/)
-   -   when will i know that ive passed the sac? (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/169384-know-ive-passed-sac.html)

MrsJD Aug 3rd, 2009 07:19 AM

Sorry for your loss hun!

When I passed my BO in January I was 7 weeks, two days of bleeding, large clots then the sac, it was grey/blue in colour.

:hugs:

AtomicPink Aug 3rd, 2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny25 (Post 2728139)
thanks hun i think im passing it today had loads of jelly clots so i think that its passing now thanks sweetie , how is alex doing xxx

bless you chick, alex is doing well. Thank you :hugs:

If you need a chat do give me a shout. Drink plenty of water, it'll make things easier. xxxxxx:hugs:

jenny25 Aug 3rd, 2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb22 (Post 2728498)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenny25 (Post 2728139)
thanks hun i think im passing it today had loads of jelly clots so i think that its passing now thanks sweetie , how is alex doing xxx

bless you chick, alex is doing well. Thank you :hugs:

If you need a chat do give me a shout. Drink plenty of water, it'll make things easier. xxxxxx:hugs:

aww thats good honey im pleased is she in yorkhill hospital ? im orig from paisley myself :)

im drinking plenty got some iron tablets the sac has defo passed now hun xxx

ramblinhaggis Aug 3rd, 2009 08:02 AM

hiya hunni,

Its easy to miss the sac, when its passed it does resemble a clot being coated in blood, but at your size, (mine measured 5 weeks 3 days) its about the size of a 2 coin but its more oval in shape. You normally pass it the day you get the leg ache/pain i believe, i know i bled for a week, suddenly got pulling pains on the last day and passed the sac that evening. The bleeding almost instantly lightened up and 2 days on it stopped.

Its good that you are taking the iron tablets and i hope you have passed it, i know it sounds awful but after a week of bleeding, i was relieved it was all over. Chin up, you know where i am if you need a chat/scream xx

jenny25 Aug 3rd, 2009 08:33 AM

yea i passed hun it looked like skin if you get me coverd in blood and clots i feel better now still abit tired but better thanks max you have been great too me so open and honest its good xxxx

ramblinhaggis Aug 3rd, 2009 09:02 AM

i remember wishing someone had been with me hun, because ihad no idea what to expect at all and was really frightened. They just seem to herd you in and out at hospitals too. Take it easy on yourself now, i found i began to grieve pretty soon after the bleeding stopped, it was like i was too much in limbo to do so when bleeding xxx

Sparklestar Aug 3rd, 2009 12:23 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this hun xxx

4 days after my first d and c (which didn't empty my womb completely and now have an investigation with the hospital concerned) i passed part of my baby which was about 1 1/2 inches long and grey. I was 14+6 baby was 12+4 when i miscarried. My OH called 999 and i was rushed back in for a second d and c :cry: xxx

jenny25 Aug 3rd, 2009 13:12 PM

aww sparklestar im so sorry that you had too go through that , that must of been a terrifying experience for you :( xxx