BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Baby Names (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/)
-   -   Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/1745317-baby-names-early-know-but-doesnt-hurt-d.html)

Jenna1985 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:07 PM

Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D
 
Anyone have any names picked out?
My husband and I have a few!

Boy

Jaxon
Kaleb
Alexander


Girl

Amelia
Lilika
Jocelyn

sadangel777 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:10 PM

Those are nice names! It's never too early! :)

My husband and I are in agreement for the girl's name: Freya Sidhe (pronounced Fray-a Shay) The first name is the Norse goddess of beauty and the second is gaelic for faery.

The boy's name, however, we are NOT in agreement! He wants Magnus Alexander ... Magnus, blech.

I say I will compromise on Alexander Magnus, but we are still going back and forth! He wants a "strong" name ... ugh.

Jenna1985 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:22 PM

I Like both your names, I am in agreement with Magnus as a middle name though. I like strong names too buuuuuut.....Yeah, I love Alexander <3

Gem1302 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:28 PM

I love this thread! We've agreed on Jenson Melvyn for a boy (Melvyn after the boyfriends dad who sadly passed away suddenly last year) but can't really agree on a girls name yet, we've been through Autumn, Pheobe, and now we like Faye, which I think is pretty :)

I also like Amelia but boyfriends not so keen :( and Jaxons lovely!

Breezybaby80 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:30 PM

I don't have any names yet, although im kinda liking farrah. My friends got a boy called Jaxon who's 6 and didn't know anyone called that (she likes making up her kids names) it's since become popular here lol

iluvmyfamily Feb 22nd, 2013 13:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenna1985 (Post 25638849)
Anyone have any names picked out?
My husband and I have a few!

Boy

Jaxon
Kaleb
Alexander


Girl

Amelia
Lilika
Jocelyn

Kaleb..I love it! Amelia was my Aunt's name. I love it, too. I also like Jocelyn.

We picked Gianna Grace *Grace after My Grandma) and If it's a boy, not too sure yet. DH says Anthony but I dunno if I wanna pick that name lol.

I always liked Caleb..that was the name we were gonna pick for one of our sons but we went with Cameron instead.

bebe81 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:34 PM

Today's favourites are Elin for a girl and Arryn for a boy.
I haven't told hubby yet, pretty sure he'll hate them both! Ha ha!
I change my mind all the time though.
How the hell am I gonna settle on one name? Eeeek!

Hotbump Feb 22nd, 2013 13:38 PM

Angel David, David after my older brother who passed away 14 yrs ago when I was only 8 yrs old.

Arianna Sophia for a girl, I wanted Charlotte Sophia or Juliet Sophia but OH said no way! So we each picked out one name.

Jenna1985 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem1302 (Post 25639289)
I love this thread! We've agreed on Jenson Melvyn for a boy (Melvyn after the boyfriends dad who sadly passed away suddenly last year) but can't really agree on a girls name yet, we've been through Autumn, Pheobe, and now we like Faye, which I think is pretty :)

I also like Amelia but boyfriends not so keen :( and Jaxons lovely!

What about Autumn Faye?

I love your choices :D

Jenna1985 Feb 22nd, 2013 13:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotbump (Post 25639509)
Angel David, David after my older brother who passed away 14 yrs ago when I was only 8 yrs old.

Arianna Sophia for a girl, I wanted Charlotte Sophia or Juliet Sophia but OH said no way! So we each picked out one name.

I love those names! Arianna is beautiful.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Momtastic.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2018 All rights reserved.


SEO by vBSEO