BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy Groups & Discussions (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/)
-   -   PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child? (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1884491-pg-again-your-4th-5th-even-6th-child.html)

allforthegirl Jun 6th, 2013 09:49 AM

PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Hi Ladies!! :hi:

I thought I would start a thread for all us that have done this many times before!! This is where all of us with large families can chat!!

This will be baby #5 for me. I have four beautiful boys now and would love to have a little pink bundle running around the house!!

I just started my 5th week of this PG after a loss in Jan '13. It was a suspected ectopic so I will going for an early u/s next week sometime to confirm babe is in the right place.

This morning I woke up with a touch of ms. I feel like gagging at everything even though I am hungry. I am slightly tired and my bbs hurt including my nips.

Would love to hear about your's, please share!!

Our lovely large family list!!

LoveSanrio EDD: Dec 4th, 2013, 0B 4G, team :yellow:

Kaiecee EDD: Dec 14th, 1023, 3B 0G, :blue:

WantaBelly EDD: Dec 17th, 2013, 2Boys 6Girls, :blue:

threegirls EDD: Dec 18th, 2013, 0B 3G, team :blue:

Kyme3 EDD: Jan 20th, 2014, 1B 2G, team :blue:

bluecathy1978 EDD: N/A, 3B 2G, team :yellow:

serenity9712 EDD: Feb 2nd, 2014, 1B 2G, TWINS!! Congrats!!

allforthegirl EDD: Feb 6th, 2014, 4B 0G, team :pink:

ty12wes06 EDD: Feb 14th, 2014, 3B 0G, team :pink:

Kell EDD: Feb 11th, 2014, 4B 1G, team :pink:

Whitesoxfan41 EDD: Feb 12th 2014, 0B 3G, team :blue:?

Masonsbaby EDD: Feb 14th, 2014, 1B 2G, team :yellow:

gatormom2tots EDD: Feb 14th, 2012, 1B 2G team :yellow:

HappyHome EDD: Feb 14th, 2014, 3G (1step son and 1 step daughter), team :yellow:

tryn4 EDD: Feb 18th, 2014, 3B 1G, team :pink:

wannabenewmum EDD: N/A, 2B 3G, team :yellow:

wannabubba#4 EDD: March 7th, 2014, 3B 1G, team :yellow:

lashes85 EDD: N/A, 4B, team :pink:

Feistymom EDD: N/A, 1B 2G, team :yellow:

ladyluck8181 EDD: N/A, 2B 2G, team :yellow:

brookettc3 EDD: March 19, 2014, 2B 1G, team :pink:

snobabe EDD: March 2014, 7B 4G, team :yellow:

aurora32 EDD: March 22, 2014, 4B 2G :yellow:

Mrsglamiam EDD: March 25, 2014, 3B 1G, team :yellow:

MamaPeaches EDD: April 24th, 2014, 1B 3G, team :blue:

Fairydust22 EDD: May 27th, 2014, 3B 2G, team :yellow:

crysshae :angel: We all here for you!

MamaPeaches :angel: We will pray for you!!, You did it again Congrats!

mom2pne :angel: Can't wait to see your BFP again!

WantaBelly Jun 6th, 2013 10:05 AM

I'm SO glad to see you here allforthegirl! I am sending you all my pink baby dust as long as you send me your blue! ;) This will be my 9th Little One and I look forward to hearing from other large families, thanks for starting this thread!

allforthegirl Jun 6th, 2013 10:10 AM

Awwe Thank you!! It is good to be here again!!

I am glad you found what will be us!! There are a few from the other thread of large families in TTC side that just got their BFP's so I figured it was about time to make one for us here!!

I promise to send you tons of blue :dust: your way!!

Did you find the pulls and pinching on the right or left this time around? I have some across the Ramzi's theory and I think it is very interesting as I am having pulls and pinching on my left.... which to the study that was 98% correct, that girls attach to the left and boys to the right. I am not holding my breath but it is still really neat, kind of my own science experiment. :rofl:

allforthegirl Jun 6th, 2013 22:31 PM

Tonight I am cramping a bit more but nothing too bad. Though I did just look down and I have a tinny bump. Ooo I don't know how long I will be able to hide this little one LOL

Oh and I just had two ice-cream sandwiches :dohh:

Kyme3 Jun 6th, 2013 23:01 PM

Hi lady's I'm pregnant with my 4th baby have 2 girls & a boy :) hoping for another boy :) 7wks 2 days

allforthegirl Jun 6th, 2013 23:08 PM

GL tons of blue :dust: to you!! How are you feeling?

Kyme3 Jun 6th, 2013 23:19 PM

Naw thank you :) feeling great so far how about you ? Tons of pink all the way to you in Canada :)

bluecathy1978 Jun 7th, 2013 00:05 AM

Hi,

I am pregnant with my 6th baby. Got a bit of a battle on at first though as I had an abnormal smear a week before I found out I was pregnant. I have managed to put off my colposcopy until after I have had my dating scan though as the dr kept banging on about how it was safe to have a colposcopy in pregnancy. I asked him if it was 100% safe and he said he couldnt confirm that so I said bye bye then!!!

Apart from that I am feeling very nasueaous, extremely tired and having trouble sleeping at the minute!! We do not mind if we have a boy or girl but another boy would be a lot easier just for fitting them in bedrooms!! Currently have 3 boys and 2 girls and 2 large double bedrooms and one small single bedroom with not much chance of moving :)

Got my dating scan on 27th june and already have numerous other appointments for consultants ect as in my last pregnancy I had gestational diabetes. My first baby was huge (10lb 15oz) but the subsequent babies have all been under that. In my 3rd pregnancy I had high blood pressure and ended up delivering my baby by emergency c section after a failed induction at 38 weeks. All that combined with my age of now 35 and a high BMI means I am contantly being monitored!!

I just want this pregnancy to go smoothly, have a spontaneous delivery and use only gas and air.

This is definately my last baby as I am making sure my husband gets the snip before this baby is born!!!!!

allforthegirl Jun 7th, 2013 09:11 AM

Welcome ladies!! :hi:

Well I do have to say that today my dreams were on Acid!! The weirdest things happened, very unexplainable things happened!! I woke up shaking my head!!

serenity9712 Jun 7th, 2013 09:43 AM

I'm pregnant again after a loss in jan 2013. Hoping this one will make it beings how it was natural and no fertility meds yay!. I'm 5 weeks and 5 days. And dr is suspecting multiples because my hcg level at 5 weeks 1 day was 3469 & exactly 2 days later was 7026. I have an ultrasound at 1pm. I'm excited and scared. But hoping whatever is in me is healthy and will sustain to full term.