BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy Groups & Discussions (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/)
-   -   May Emeralds 2014! :) (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1981587-may-emeralds-2014-a.html)

4magpies Sep 17th, 2013 10:44 AM

Leah my dress is aline and has room in the boob department so should be ok.

I bought it with pregnancy in mind!

Hannah sorry your MS is bad. I'm very nauseous constantly. I find eating little and often helps but I'm terrified of putting loads of weight on. I just hope it doesn't turn into actually being sick. I remember you from the weight loss threads ages ago. We used to talk alot. Funny how we've ended up as bump buddies!!

Also my lower back is killing me which is understandable but so are my ankles and wrists. It's not nice. Anyone else have this?!

xxx

magicwhisper Sep 17th, 2013 10:50 AM

thank you for adding me to the list :happydance:

so far i just feel a bit sick in the morning and evening

stouffer Sep 17th, 2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalanis22 (Post 29592833)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stouffer (Post 29592745)
Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey stouffer me too same day!!! But im sure not waiting until birth to find out gender lol

Oh that's cool that we have the same due date!
Have you many symptoms yet?

Jalanis22 Sep 17th, 2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stouffer (Post 29594629)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalanis22 (Post 29592833)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stouffer (Post 29592745)
Hey everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I'm due 22nd May. Staying team yellow!

I already have a daughter who will be 2 next month. We waited until birth to find out the gender with her so I think we will manage to again :D

Hey stouffer me too same day!!! But im sure not waiting until birth to find out gender lol

Oh that's cool that we have the same due date!
Have you many symptoms yet?

Yes im feeling a cold kickin in but besides that sometimes i feel a twinge there and my bbs feel super soreee.

HannahGraceee Sep 17th, 2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4magpies (Post 29594403)

Hannah sorry your MS is bad. I'm very nauseous constantly. I find eating little and often helps but I'm terrified of putting loads of weight on. I just hope it doesn't turn into actually being sick. I remember you from the weight loss threads ages ago. We used to talk alot. Funny how we've ended up as bump buddies!!

xxx

YES! I remember! I was sure we used to talk a lot but couldn't remember from what part :lol:

I'm still a massive fatty :haha: I'm re-joining slimming world tomorrow! Me and pregnancy do not go hand with weight gain! I've already gained 10lbs! How I have no idea? I'm physically sick everyday :shrug:

Hahha pregnancy isn't all bad lol my eczema clears up completely and I can use nice bath stuff :happydance:

HannahGraceee Sep 17th, 2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahLou (Post 29594087)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahGraceee (Post 29593601)
Hey girlies :)

My ms is still a Joke :( today it felt like I wanted to be sick on everyone and then cry :(

Heck yes it is.. MS SUCKS right now... I just wanna be sick all day and I can't get comfy at night.. I'm just a big bloated ball of misery and hormones right now! :haha:

Thanks teacup!

Hahah! I'm a big greasy spotty sick ball of mess

My daughters room is a mess like everywhere! And OH will be back in 15 mins.. And I literally don't care :kiss:

4magpies Sep 17th, 2013 13:05 PM

Can you do SW when pregnant??

xx

Jalanis22 Sep 17th, 2013 13:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 673935

No bump yet booo!!

magicwhisper Sep 17th, 2013 13:20 PM

i have no bump yet, i just have my good old fat :haha:

HannahGraceee Sep 17th, 2013 13:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4magpies (Post 29597005)
Can you do SW when pregnant??

xx

Yeah it's actually really good for you, it's what I should be doing anyway but sw will make me lol lots of veggies, meat not fats

Plus I can have more cheese cos I'm preggo ;)