BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy - First Trimester (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/)
-   -   ladies I've scared myself stupid (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2121991-ladies-ive-scared-myself-stupid.html)

xnewxmummyx Feb 12th, 2014 02:04 AM

ladies I've scared myself stupid

Having read in a few posts ladies mention a blighted ovum, I decided to Google it - mistake!!

I am so terrified this is what has happened to me.

X

Cattia Feb 12th, 2014 02:11 AM

STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE!!
Seriously, I worry about this too, along with eptopic pregnancy, mmc and the millions of other things that can go wrong. It's so hard in first tri but all we can do is wait and see, and remember that most pregnancies do turn out ok. I'm going to try to keep busy and pass the time for the next two weeks until my scan. I just want to know one way or the other what's happening in there.

xnewxmummyx Feb 12th, 2014 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattia (Post 31636767)
STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE!!
Seriously, I worry about this too, along with eptopic pregnancy, mmc and the millions of other things that can go wrong. It's so hard in first tri but all we can do is wait and see, and remember that most pregnancies do turn out ok. I'm going to try to keep busy and pass the time for the next two weeks until my scan. I just want to know one way or the other what's happening in there.

Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to help myself. I'm starting to drive my OH mad. I'm losing sleep over it now too. I've also got 13days left to my scan and it's dragging! I need to know what's happening in there

X

Cattia Feb 12th, 2014 02:35 AM

I'm the same way. If something is wrong I would rather know. My friend said to me yesterday that as long as I have sore boobs still I shouldn't worry then this morning I wake up and for yhe first time they have completely gone. Even when I prod them, nothing :(

xnewxmummyx Feb 12th, 2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattia (Post 31636909)
I'm the same way. If something is wrong I would rather know. My friend said to me yesterday that as long as I have sore boobs still I shouldn't worry then this morning I wake up and for yhe first time they have completely gone. Even when I prod them, nothing :(

I haven't got sore boobs either. Just a bit of nausea.

X

Tigerlilyb Feb 12th, 2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattia (Post 31636909)

That was a mean thing for your friend to say, some women have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever and have perfectly healthy pregnancies.

Definitely step away from google, all you can do is try to stay calm and think positively :flow: Or if it's driving you that crazy I'd fork out for a private scan.

Cattia Feb 12th, 2014 03:45 AM

I'm having a private scan at 8 weeks which is another two weeks. Seems like forever! I thought I'd leave it until then as if things are alright at 8 weeks the chances are better for them continuing ok.

xnewxmummyx Feb 12th, 2014 03:50 AM

I wish I could afford a private scan :cry:

Was going to ring my midwife but I don't know what to say xx

sophxx Feb 12th, 2014 03:56 AM

Don't google. It's horrid I google everything but no matter what you do or what you worry about you can't control what will happen my 1st pregnacey I had 4 scans one 2 days before my 12 week scan all fine went to my 12week scan had a mmc. All you can do is try and relax easier said than done as I spend many a day thinking I'm going to die.

mewannabubba Feb 12th, 2014 04:02 AM

When googling always read more than 1 site. I find that if you do that you get a better idea of things. I googled sch and 10 different sites came up either different info. After reading everything forget it all as nothing is textbook when dealing with real life