BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Two Week Wait (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/)
-   -   AF on 20th - Anyone else? (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2385648-af-20th-anyone-else.html)

London Kiwi Apr 11th, 2016 06:10 AM

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Hey Ladies,

Im in the TWW, AF due on 20th April... anyone else testing on that date?
I had my strongest ever OPK line this month, wondering if thats a good sign.
Im still not entirely convinced this is my month and either way im ok if its not (I have alot on this Spring) but would def be nice to see a :bfp: also!

Good luck to everyone
x

BabyN4 Apr 11th, 2016 07:45 AM

Mine id due 21st, but decided to test only when I'm at least a week late.. Last month I used crazy number of HPT... AF showed a week late :wacko:

MissRoseMama Apr 11th, 2016 08:06 AM

AF is due on the 20th for me as well - but I truly don't think I can wait that long to test. I did a trigger shot so I know exactly when I ovulated as well. I want to test sooner but then I don't want to waste the one FRER I have left since they are so darned expensive!!

London Kiwi Apr 11th, 2016 08:38 AM

Oh great to hear I have some TWW ladies to chat and compare with.
Ive got quite good patience so I should be able to wait till near enough the 20th to test.
Good Luck to you both and let me know if you have any symptoms!
x:kiss:

MissRoseMama Apr 11th, 2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by London Kiwi (Post 37161186)
Ive got quite good patience so I should be able to wait till near enough the 20th to test.

I envy you - my patience is nonexistent when it comes to testing, lol. Which also means, unfortunately, that I see a lot of BFN's :cry:

So far, even 6DPO, I have creamy white discharge and blood when I blow my nose (which was a good sign for me when I was pregnant with my daughter and the baby I lost).

London Kiwi Apr 11th, 2016 09:03 AM

Blood when you blow your nose?! Random sign but also a good one if you've experienced this before. FX for that BFP for you!!

My patience is more down to the fact that I convince myself that it will be a negative so I dont want to disappoint myself I guess.

Only 3-4 months of TTC so early days for me. AND im also 35 eeekk prob doesnt help!!

x

MissRoseMama Apr 11th, 2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by London Kiwi (Post 37161294)
Blood when you blow your nose?! Random sign but also a good one if you've experienced this before. FX for that BFP for you!!

My patience is more down to the fact that I convince myself that it will be a negative so I dont want to disappoint myself I guess.

Only 3-4 months of TTC so early days for me. AND im also 35 eeekk prob doesnt help!!

x

I'm 35 as well!!

Yes, I know it's odd - but you get increased blood flow when you are pregnant so I think that's the reasoning behind that one lol.

London Kiwi Apr 11th, 2016 09:16 AM

Oh yay, another 35 year old :flower:
I thought i was the only one haha.

This is my first so will be interesting. I see you already have a gorgeous little one in your pic!

Well i guess then I should be taking all your symptoms on board to see if I experience the same!

x

skye_1212 Apr 11th, 2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissRoseMama (Post 37161220)
Quote:

Originally Posted by London Kiwi (Post 37161186)

I envy you - my patience is nonexistent when it comes to testing, lol. Which also means, unfortunately, that I see a lot of BFN's :cry:

So far, even 6DPO, I have creamy white discharge and blood when I blow my nose (which was a good sign for me when I was pregnant with my daughter and the baby I lost).

Omg. I am due the 17/18th and on 6dpo I had blood when I blew my nose. Then I had that white creamy cm too.

MissRoseMama Apr 11th, 2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by London Kiwi (Post 37161346)
Oh yay, another 35 year old :flower:
I thought i was the only one haha.

This is my first so will be interesting. I see you already have a gorgeous little one in your pic!

Well i guess then I should be taking all your symptoms on board to see if I experience the same!

x

I know! I always feel like I am ancient because everyone else TTC is in their 20s or just removed!!

Yes, I have a 2 and a half year old at home - just waiting for my rainbow baby!

I've always had implantation bleeding when pregnant too...so we shall see...