BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy - Third Trimester (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/)
-   -   Anyone else due around March 20? (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2430243-anyone-else-due-around-march-20-a.html)

nycmommy Mar 7th, 2017 17:04 PM

Anyone else due around March 20?
 
Hello, I'm due with baby #3 on March 20 and can't wait. Have a lot of BH and now a cold (Thanks to this lovely weather). I am lucky enough that my parents (who live over an hour away) took my kids this weekend (4 and 2 year olds) up until I deliver, and I finished reorganizing and remodeling the kitchen, finished all the laundry, and set up everything for the baby, and its only Tuesday. Getting restless, any one else?

LulaBug Mar 7th, 2017 17:12 PM

My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck :)

nycmommy Mar 7th, 2017 17:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LulaBug (Post 38210633)
My ELCS is 30th March but just wanted to wish you luck :)

Thank you! Hoping this baby comes a bit early. My obgyn told me that around the time I am due 2 more ladies are also due but they are in a different hospital! So I'm hoping we all won't go at the same time. That will be quite unfortunate.

flipporama1 Mar 7th, 2017 20:15 PM

I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.

nycmommy Mar 7th, 2017 21:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipporama1 (Post 38210811)
I'm due the 28th but my RCS is scheduled for the 21st. I'm definitely getting anxious. I've been having mild, irregular contractions since yesterday morning. I tend to have early babies so I assume I'll go into labor in the next week. I'm trying to be patient but it's really difficult because I'm achey & tired.

Im with you Im so impatient. My babies tend to be DD babies so hope this will be a bit early.

amc90 Mar 8th, 2017 00:44 AM

I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.

nycmommy Mar 8th, 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amc90 (Post 38211099)
I'm due around the 24th. I've been having painful, irregular contractions for the past few weeks but they have picked up in intensity. The doctor told me last week that I am a finger tip dilated.

Hope you have your baby soon. The last weeks are the worst. I have lots of random contractions. They not as painful as labor but more often then before. Ive been taking EPO 4000mg a day for over a week but doc said im still closed shut but that it really doesnt matter. Any progress before actual labor is irrelavent and since its my 3rd baby will just fall out. Hoping that it happens by this weekend :)

justplay91 Mar 9th, 2017 00:22 AM

I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though. :(

Mummy2Corban Mar 9th, 2017 04:37 AM

I'm due the 22nd! Eek! (My ticker is out) but mine have all been late... 7 days, 9 days and 2 days so I kinda expect this bubs late. I'm hoping for a homebirth too!

How's everyone feeling? Are you all ready? And have you names ready?! X

nycmommy Mar 9th, 2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justplay91 (Post 38213581)
I'm due the 25th. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday. I went into labor at 39+5 with my daughter after having a membrane sweep. Really hoping to go earlier this time! No signs of labor yet, though. :(

Im 38w4d and no signs of labor either....and on monday was told Im closed shut. With my other kids by 38 weeks there was already dilation and effacement taking place. Im worried this baby will stay over. I really want her out ASAP as I have other kids to be there for as well and have my body and strength back. It doesn't help that my nose is clogged the last 3 days and I feel under the weather. =(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:43 PM.

Momtastic.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2017 All rights reserved.


SEO by vBSEO