BabyandBump (
-   Pregnancy - Third Trimester (
-   -   So many contractions but so little baby! (

MyFavSurprise Mar 16th, 2017 23:40 PM

So many contractions but so little baby!
I have been having so many contractions today and yesterday, full on contractions that I feel in my entire bump and around to my back and my bottom.. but they aren't getting any more painful :(

Is anyone else having this? How long?

IchigoMewMew Mar 17th, 2017 12:34 PM

I had random periods of cramps/mild contractions for about 3 days lasting a couple of hours at a time with long gaps. On the 4th day i had mild-mod contractions from mid afternoon then at 1am they suddenly got super painful and stayed that way until her head came out at midday

LulaBug Mar 17th, 2017 17:41 PM

Hopefully not long now til Zephyr is here :)

x__amour Mar 17th, 2017 18:31 PM

MyFavSurprise Mar 17th, 2017 20:13 PM

Thank you all :) gosh it feels like this part drags on forever.. I wouldn't mind if I was actually getting things done but I'm so sore all over my body.. In the morning my bump hurts sooo bad all over and my morning sickness is back so bad so I'm using peppermint oil to keep from getting sick and I crawl back into bed, leaving my exhausted husband to deal with the kids, clutching the bottle of oil for my life and literally every day is just hellish, I'm ready for the next part!

crazylilth1ng Mar 18th, 2017 06:00 AM

The end really drags doesn't it!! Hope he is here soon!!