BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Baby Names (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/)
-   -   Considering these names...opinions please! (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2444465-considering-these-names-opinions-please.html)

michelle8733 Aug 16th, 2017 00:59 AM

Considering these names...opinions please!

So for a girl we've decided on either Sadie Cheyenne or Sadie Jade. I prefer Sadie Cheyenne, but my husband prefers Sadie Jade.

And for a boy I love the name Gage, but my husband doesn't so I guess that's out:dohh:. So we have since come up with Colton (middle name ??), and Drake Ronan.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions I'd love to hear! Thanks! :thumbup:

Chasingrainbo Aug 16th, 2017 02:12 AM

I like Sadie Cheyenne as well
Colton is a name not a lot of babies have
Colton Levi
Colton Taylor
Colton Ezra

ChibiLena Aug 17th, 2017 09:50 AM

I like Ronan the best.

Ronan Gage? :)

Bevziibubble Aug 17th, 2017 16:15 PM

Sadie Cheyenne is a lovely name :cloud9:

LoraLoo Aug 17th, 2017 17:03 PM

Prefer Sadie Jade

Not keen on any of the boys names sorry but i like Ronan best.

How about Corban as an alternative to Colton?

michelle8733 Aug 17th, 2017 22:58 PM

So at the moment we are stuck between the boy names Colton Gage or Drake Ronan.

He's still wanting Sadie Jade, and I'm still wanting Sadie Cheyenne for a girl.

It's a good thing we still have about 8 more months to figure it out lol! :dohh:

leigh5774 Aug 18th, 2017 17:45 PM

I'm pretty much a lurker but here's my vote...
Sadie Jade or Colton Gage

housewifey Aug 19th, 2017 17:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle8733 (Post 38537525)
So for a girl we've decided on either Sadie Cheyenne or Sadie Jade. I prefer Sadie Cheyenne, but my husband prefers Sadie Jade.

And for a boy I love the name Gage, but my husband doesn't so I guess that's out:dohh:. So we have since come up with Colton (middle name ??), and Drake Ronan.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions I'd love to hear! Thanks! :thumbup:

Sadie Cheyenne doesn't sound right to me but I'm Scottish so I think my pronunciation of it is harsher than yours would be :dohh:

I like Drake Ronan but actually prefer it the other way about Ronan Drake. But then again, I don't know your surname so it may sound better the first way with your surname.

At least you have plenty of thinking time. :kiss:

WackyMumof2 Aug 20th, 2017 05:54 AM

Sorry to say I'm not a big fan of either name you have picked for a girl BUT Sadie Jade I think has a much nicer ring to it. :)

I prefer Colton to Drake and that could be because I grew up watching The 3 Ninjas as a kid. One of the characters was called Colt. So I say Colton and as a middle name, I think Michael goes well with it - or James. :) I also think if you like Gage, I'd push for it. You have to carry and give birth so I think he should give in on those grounds. :haha:

staralfur Aug 20th, 2017 19:01 PM

Sadie Jade is a bit rhymey for me so prefer Sadie Cheyenne. And I like Colton better than Drake for a boy.