BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy - Second Trimester (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/)
-   -   Gender at 13+5 (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/2446281-gender-13-5-a.html)

maryanne1987 Sep 7th, 2017 12:14 PM

Gender at 13+5

I'm officially in second tri from tomorrow!! I'm excited and happy to make it this far, although we still are not out of the woods yet and still have issues with the pregnancy. I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible though. Yesterday at our scan the sonographer asked if we were finding out the sex. I said yes that we had a scan booked to find out and she said well I can give you a guess now. I'm fairly certain it's a girl. She showed us a potty shot explaining why she felt we were team pink and said although it's early she would say fairly confidently that she's right. I'm just wondering how accurate that is at almost 14 weeks? I honestly have no preference what so ever and I'm not setting my heart on either gender even after the gender scan, till baby is here I keep an open mind. I'm just curious if you actually can tell so early on.

Cewsbaby Sep 7th, 2017 12:38 PM

My scan at 13 weeks (12 weeks 6 days) and was told it is a boy. Im taking it with a grain of salt but I am pretty sure by what I saw! Mine will be confirmed or not in 19 days!

HappiestMom Sep 7th, 2017 14:33 PM

I'm having a private 12 week scan tomm morning. I know I'm having girl from panorama test so I'll let u know if a potty shot shows as Def girl tomm for me maybe that will help lol

maryanne1987 Sep 7th, 2017 14:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappiestMom (Post 38576873)
I'm having a private 12 week scan tomm morning. I know I'm having girl from panorama test so I'll let u know if a potty shot shows as Def girl tomm for me maybe that will help lol

Thank you! Good luck for your scan.

nnaime Sep 7th, 2017 17:15 PM

Had a scan around 14/15 weeks that said boy and it was pretty obvious for us! Next week we have our anatomy scan at 21 weeks so all will be confirmed. I've had a gUT feeling that he is a little boy since the beginning of 3 months, not sure what it was but I told my.whole family and they thought I was nuts

HappiestMom Sep 8th, 2017 14:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No potty shots but a straight down shot showed the girly three lines def...hopefully you can see what I'm talking bout :thumbup:

maryanne1987 Sep 8th, 2017 15:04 PM

Glad your scan went well. Congrats on your girl! I Have a scan tomorrow to check on a bleed so will get them to have a little look to see if baby is still looking girly if there's time.

maryanne1987 Sep 9th, 2017 10:33 AM

Confirmed day at private scan that we are team pink!!! I'm so excited!

HappiestMom Sep 9th, 2017 22:26 PM

Awww yay hun!!!! Congrats!!! Glad u can be sure now and go buying crazy lol that's best part!!

3boys Sep 10th, 2017 13:52 PM

Yes I found out on last pregnancy at 13+6 that he was a boy and this time tech guessed girl at 12+6 and said definitely girl at 13+6. Been confirmed at about ten scans since.