BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Pregnancy - First Trimester (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/)
-   -   vibration in uterus, need help :( (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/347622-vibration-uterus-need-help.html)

susan36 Jun 10th, 2010 09:12 AM

vibration in uterus, need help :(

hi ladies me again , has any one had like a buzzing vibration in the uterous , since last night ight ive had it off and on , the only way to describe it is like a fone on vibrate in the pocket , its really weird and scary , dont wat to fone the epu incase its normal and im overeacting again thanks susan

thanks alot ladies , sorry abt the spelling above was a bit panicky , it actualy feels like increased blood flow rushing thro , thanks again , be somthing differnent tomorow lol , susan

yeah destiny faith so weird , i tried to google it to and the best i got was phantom fone vibrate lol i couldnt find the right words either glad is normal tho ,

charliekitty Jun 10th, 2010 09:22 AM

maybe its just your muscles spazzing??? you know contacting and that to make room

:flower:

xxx

whoops Jun 10th, 2010 09:34 AM

I had a kind of fluttering sensation when I was about 4 weeks.

popat Jun 10th, 2010 09:45 AM

As long as you aren't in any pain, don't stress about it. I currently have some weirdo muscle stretchy thing happening on one side of my tum. I was worried but seeing as I don't have many pregnancy symptoms it's good to know that my body is sorting itself out for the little one.

jeanettekaren Jun 10th, 2010 10:49 AM

I had something similar and was told it was something to do with the increased blood flow we get when we are preg. It stopped after a day or so on and off and I haven't had it since.

destinyfaith Jun 10th, 2010 11:13 AM

omg ive had this for weeks now!! feels like bubbles of virbrating up my lady garden lol!! its weird and i did ask my MW and she said its jsut the baby growing and geting comforable and things streching into place :) some women feel it more then others .. is so weird and i know excastly the feeling your on about lol!! i tried to look it up on google but i never knew the right phase to put in haha! but yes its pretty normal xxx

JJ baby 3 Jun 11th, 2010 04:45 AM

I have had this too, although it feels more like a fizzing sensation. It's normal I believe, as I had it with my first as well!! Try not to worry!:thumbup:

Lynsay Jun 11th, 2010 05:17 AM

I had a strange fluttering/twitching feeling right at the top of my pubic bone - inside (where I'd imagine my uterus to be) It started one night, and I couldnt sleep because I was so excited, then I had it the next day a couple of times. My DR said its increased blood flow to that area, with a mixture of things moving and shifting. apparently its totally normal :-)

I was about 9 weeks at the time. xx