BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Waiting To Try (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/)
-   -   Anyone else moving to TTC in 2 weeks? (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/464716-anyone-else-moving-ttc-2-weeks.html)

julybabe84 Nov 17th, 2010 10:09 AM

Anyone else moving to TTC in 2 weeks?

I'm at the 2 week mark for my waiting to move to TTC is anyone else planning on starting TTC from 1st December??? :happydance:

MummytoSummer Nov 19th, 2010 06:25 AM

Hiya, I too plan on moving to ttc on December 1st. I'm nervous though as my lo
will be 5 months and although my hubby and I really want a close age gap I get feelings of guilt every now and then and feel bad that she won't have my undivided attention when a new baby arrives.

I might get cold feet and push it back to January but at the mo, December is our plan!

X

amoreamy Nov 19th, 2010 07:30 AM

I'm 2 weeks behind you guys, can I still join in?! :)

MummytoSummer Nov 19th, 2010 07:35 AM

Yay! More the merrier! Course you can join!

X

inertia63 Nov 19th, 2010 07:47 AM

Me :)

Husband brought our date forward 4 weeks. Soo excited. :)

amoreamy Nov 19th, 2010 08:16 AM

yey!! :happydance: can't wait!!

Elizabeth C Nov 19th, 2010 16:46 PM

Dec2010

Hiya i'm waiting to ttc on the 1st of Dec, these two weeks are taking forever to pass, am sooooo broody right now, can't wait until the 1st!:baby:

julybabe84 Nov 22nd, 2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MummytoSummer (Post 7830184)
Hiya, I too plan on moving to ttc on December 1st. I'm nervous though as my lo
will be 5 months and although my hubby and I really want a close age gap I get feelings of guilt every now and then and feel bad that she won't have my undivided attention when a new baby arrives.

I might get cold feet and push it back to January but at the mo, December is our plan!

X

Cool sorry my home computer broke it takes me ages to reply as i only work half the week. I think its normal to feel guilty whatever the age gap is. When i was pg with no2 i used to have sort of panic attacks at thinking how can i love another baby as much as i love you. I have 2yrs between them and most of the time they get on great with each other however they are starting to get to the stage where they're fighting too which can be really annoying.

julybabe84 Nov 22nd, 2010 06:52 AM

1 week & 2 days to go yay but your right it is dragging in. It is also scary to think thats how close it is to December dont you think?

I've seen 3 houses with Christmas tree's and decorations up already so now the boys are begging me to put ours up. I've told them they'll have to wait a few weeks though my house is a riot from decorating lol.

doctordeesmrs Nov 22nd, 2010 06:55 AM

I'll be moving over around then too. I've 6 more days of my pill left. Debating if i should even finish my pack. I stopped half way through a packet when we started trying for my son.