BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   TTC Groups & Discussions (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/)
-   -   long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group) (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/767350-long-cycles-support-thread-yelping-vaginas-club-closed-group.html)

foquita Oct 13th, 2011 10:22 AM

long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

my last cycle was 56 days and I'm on CD13 of my new cycle, who knows how long it'll last!

I was thinking it would be nice if all us girls with long cycles could stick together and give each other a bit of support :D

I'm taking it easy this month after thinking I had ovulated on CD22 last month then missing my actual ovulation! so for me it's agnus castus and EPO, and just BDing at least every second day to cover us :)

looking forward to hearing everyone else's stories!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ami1985 Oct 13th, 2011 10:22 AM

currently cd38 now for me xx

foquita Oct 13th, 2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ami1985 (Post 13367255)
currently cd38 now for me xx

do you think you have ovulated yet or are you still waiting? I *think* I ovulated on CD46 last month or roundabout then, so I'm in for a long wait :p

baby_nurse Oct 13th, 2011 11:15 AM

Yay hello some fellow lovely long cycle people!!
Well I came off BCP in August my first cycle was 44 days and I'm not really sure if I ovulated at wasn't tracking but I possibly did as remember some EWCM at some point but :shrug: who knows!

I am currently on CD 31 and charting/using OPK no sign of ovulating yet so this cycle will be even longer :cry: I just feel so down heartened by it! Having no symptoms of ovulating my CM is still creamy not even watery yet :(

foquita Oct 13th, 2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby_nurse (Post 13368364)
Yay hello some fellow lovely long cycle people!!
Well I came off BCP in August my first cycle was 44 days and I'm not really sure if I ovulated at wasn't tracking but I possibly did as remember some EWCM at some point but :shrug: who knows!

I am currently on CD 31 and charting/using OPK no sign of ovulating yet so this cycle will be even longer :cry: I just feel so down heartened by it! Having no symptoms of ovulating my CM is still creamy not even watery yet :(

know exactly how you feel, that's why I thought it would be good for us to have a thread to vent/ask advice/whatever :)

I wasn't tracking my first cycle off BCP (came off it in April) either so it just felt sooo long, I was getting really depressed and then AF came at the start of June and I imagined that I would have a normal length cycle next time...I was wrong :haha:
look on the bright side , you're at least closer to ovulation than you were on CD1, and getting closer every day :hugs:

ashknowsbest Oct 13th, 2011 11:27 AM

I have a question because I have longer cycles. I went to my FS the other day and they tested my progesterone and told me that it was elevated so that I did ovulate and to expect my AF in a week or 2. I'm wondering if I could still be BDing to try since I did ovulate but haven't gotten my AF yet ... ?

Thanks!

foquita Oct 13th, 2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashknowsbest (Post 13368615)
I have a question because I have longer cycles. I went to my FS the other day and they tested my progesterone and told me that it was elevated so that I did ovulate and to expect my AF in a week or 2. I'm wondering if I could still be BDing to try since I did ovulate but haven't gotten my AF yet ... ?

Thanks!

as far as I know there's only a 12-24 hour window after ovulation so you might have missed it? you could always just keep practising though for next cycle hehe :)

foquita Oct 13th, 2011 11:50 AM

if you are in your LP, and it sounds like you are, there is no chance of getting pregnant because you've already ovulated.

good news that you have ovulated though :D

ashknowsbest Oct 13th, 2011 11:57 AM

Thanks for the advice!!!

Torsornin Oct 13th, 2011 12:26 PM

my cycle is all over the place and is seeming to get longer and longer - while I am no 56 day cycle - my last one was 42 days - I have no idea when I am ovulating trying to narrow it down using the test for LH surge - in fact I am making another post about those tests today :)
I am on CD10

good luck and baby dust to all