BabyandBump

BabyandBump (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Post HSG Success Stories!!! (http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/889940-post-hsg-success-stories.html)

Beautifullei2 Feb 23rd, 2012 13:43 PM

Post HSG Success Stories!!!

Welcome LADIES

This Thread is to find out if anyone has gotten pregnant after having an HSG done. I recently had one done and my OBGYN said that it really boosts up your chances!! Please feel free to give your success stories as well as TTC after having this done!!!! The success stories will help shed light to those TTC :)

GaSweetTee Mar 11th, 2012 07:09 AM

Post-HSG

Please let me know if you get preggers this cycle! I had my HSG done last Monday & am praying for a BFP! I wish you luck as well :).

Nibeley Mar 11th, 2012 07:24 AM

I had my HSG this cycle and ovd 3 days later, 2-3 days to wait
Fx'd

jenniferttc1 Mar 11th, 2012 08:44 AM

I had a HSG done in may 2011 after 18 cycles ttc and was going to start my first round of clomid in june. Everything seems good with husbands sperm count, and my cycle. Only thing was lower end progestrone levels. Had the test done around the middle of may and june 7th my 19th cycle ttc found out I was pregnant (huge shock!) we stopped trying that month really. I was getting ready for our vacation and had lots on my mind so didn't even think about it. Came back home from vacation and took a test. I now have a 1 month old little boy :)
So no clomid or any medications to concieve him, just had an HSG done.

Beautifullei2 Mar 11th, 2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibeley (Post 16004071)
I had my HSG this cycle and ovd 3 days later, 2-3 days to wait
Fx'd

G.L!!! I'm hoping this will work with me! Mine was done in Feb & I we BD up until day 20. Waiting till the 14th to test!

Beautifullei2 Mar 11th, 2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferttc1 (Post 16004796)
I had a HSG done in may 2011 after 18 cycles ttc and was going to start my first round of clomid in june. Everything seems good with husbands sperm count, and my cycle. Only thing was lower end progestrone levels. Had the test done around the middle of may and june 7th my 19th cycle ttc found out I was pregnant (huge shock!) we stopped trying that month really. I was getting ready for our vacation and had lots on my mind so didn't even think about it. Came back home from vacation and took a test. I now have a 1 month old little boy :)

First let me say how handsome your little boy is :) !! 2ndly that is really good to hear that it can happen. I still haven't started & am so anxious too. I thing DH & I may go buy a test tonight. Usually before AF shows up I bloated & break out but still nada. I had mild cramps off & on for about 4 days which is very unusual so FXED for a BFP

hopingforit Mar 11th, 2012 15:01 PM

I'm getting my HSG done on Wednesday but I did do a search online of people who got pregnant after an HSG and it seems a good portion of them got pregnant within 3 months of having it. I know my Dr said that for some reason, within a few months of seeing him and having all the testing done, a good portion of his patients get pregnant.

jenniferttc1 Mar 11th, 2012 15:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautifullei2 (Post 16005876)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferttc1 (Post 16004796)

First let me say how handsome your little boy is :) !! 2ndly that is really good to hear that it can happen. I still haven't started & am so anxious too. I thing DH & I may go buy a test tonight. Usually before AF shows up I bloated & break out but still nada. I had mild cramps off & on for about 4 days which is very unusual so FXED for a BFP

Thank you :)
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! My results came back tubes were all cleared, but I think it got me my BFP! I hope to hear a sucess story really soon for you. I think my doctor said about 3 months can increase the chance of getting pregnant. There is always a chance your tubes need a little cleaning out and get cleared but you don't know it cause the dye pushes it through and cleared.

Mrs. Kim Mar 11th, 2012 15:46 PM

I think this is a really good thread!! I had an HSG done last Wednesday. I'm hoping for a BFP soon!!! Good luck ladies.

Beautifullei2 Mar 11th, 2012 16:19 PM

Mrs. Kim - good luck to you as well :)

Jenniferttc1 - I will for sure keep you updated when i test :)

Atleast if it doesn't happen this cylce then I still have 2 more within that 3 month window!! Me & DH BD a whole lot during ovulation so hopefully something stuck!!