Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 16:52 PM   11
Rileys.Mammy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Wales, UK
Posts: 542
Thanks for the ideas ladies my DD will be 2 on 3rd December and I've no idea what to get her lol xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 04:39 AM   12
wildflower79
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: N. Yorkshire
Posts: 1,029
DD likes playing with her kitchen now at 18 months.

She will be 23 months at Xmas and on her list so far I've got a 10foot trampoline for garden (shared present with her sister), Thomas spiral railrollers, baby Annabell, aquadoodle, hula hoop and books. I'm also considering more playdough and kinetic sand.

She already has lots of dd1s old toys to play with, so I'm a bit stuck for ideas. I do want to cut back on stuff this year though.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 09:25 AM   13
Cupcake9596
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower79 View Post
DD likes playing with her kitchen now at 18 months.

She will be 23 months at Xmas and on her list so far I've got a 10foot trampoline for garden (shared present with her sister), Thomas spiral railrollers, baby Annabell, aquadoodle, hula hoop and books. I'm also considering more playdough and kinetic sand.

She already has lots of dd1s old toys to play with, so I'm a bit stuck for ideas. I do want to cut back on stuff this year though.
Playdough is something I've considered but she's still going through the stage of everything being put in her mouth! Thank you!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 29th, 2017, 05:44 AM   14
wildflower79
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: N. Yorkshire
Posts: 1,029
Just ordered this for DD

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys...BoCtHoQAvD_BwE

It's half price at the moment



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 29th, 2017, 07:26 AM   15
Cupcake9596
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower79 View Post
Just ordered this for DD

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys...BoCtHoQAvD_BwE

It's half price at the moment
That's a brilliant bargain!

https://direct.asda.com/george/kids/...efault,pd.html

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get this kitchen for her - if she plays with it then great! If not, it didn't break the bank. Asda also have quite a few wooden food play sets similar to Melissa and Doug that are a lot less expensive!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 29th, 2017, 13:45 PM   16
Rhi_Rhi1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 8,760
Alice loves anything toot toot! So probably the toot toot castle, with the unicorn to match. I was going to get her a wheely bug but it will just end up getting in my way, so maybe something like the scramble bug ?!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 29th, 2017, 17:14 PM   17
Cupcake9596
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 157
Some great ideas ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhi_Rhi1 View Post
Alice loves anything toot toot! So probably the toot toot castle, with the unicorn to match. I was going to get her a wheely bug but it will just end up getting in my way, so maybe something like the scramble bug ?!
Eva loves the toot toot people but doesn't play with the actual sets so much - I think I might get her some people as stocking fillers!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
girl , ideas , toddler

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO