Forum Rules


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 11:28 AM   11
jay92
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,189
Ah that's gutting talia I didn't think I had enough posts but I'm sure I have about same as you xxx maybe less actually



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 13:06 PM   12
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay92 View Post
Ah that's gutting talia I didn't think I had enough posts but I'm sure I have about same as you xxx maybe less actually
🤷🏻 rules is rules! I'm going to be stalking the secret santa posts though



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 14:52 PM   13
MrsMurphy2Be
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,245
Yay! This made me curious as to how long I've been a member... 7.5yrs exactly, yikes!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 3rd, 2017, 03:09 AM   14
Wobbles
Mum (Mom)
Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chester Gal By Heart
Posts: 99,767
Some are just part of the furniture



 
Social Slimmers - Dieting & Fitness Forum
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 03:16 AM   15
Tasha
Other
BabyandBump Team
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,763
Little bump



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 05:12 AM   16
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB God
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK ☔
Posts: 111,884



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 7th, 2017, 13:00 PM   17
Logan's Mum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North East
Posts: 2,762
Without sounding thick (I might have missed a post on this), but does the amount include postage? Im assuming not, since posting abroad could cost a lot...



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 7th, 2017, 13:14 PM   18
SmartieMeUp
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
Posts: 3,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan's Mum View Post
Without sounding thick (I might have missed a post on this), but does the amount include postage? Im assuming not, since posting abroad could cost a lot...
Postage will be on top. UK will cost 5 and under where as international will cost around 10



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 7th, 2017, 15:38 PM   19
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,849
I'd be surprised if postage abroad cost as much as a tenner if it's something fairly light and small, I post stuff to family in South America all the time and it has to be quite heavy to get that high for postage costs!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 7th, 2017, 16:34 PM   20
SmartieMeUp
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
Posts: 3,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talia12 View Post
I'd be surprised if postage abroad cost as much as a tenner if it's something fairly light and small, I post stuff to family in South America all the time and it has to be quite heavy to get that high for postage costs!
For a small parcel weighing 200g going to US with Royal Mail, I personally wouldn't trust it without a delivery confirmation, especially in peak times.



 
Status: Offline
 
 



Bookmarks

Tags
2017 , babyandbump , official , santa , secret

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO