Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 04:32 AM   41
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,422
I think I have found one of my recipients gifts! Excited!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 04:35 AM   42
jay92
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,188
Oh me too, how exciting! It's so exciting finding stuff that you hope they like

Xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 08:09 AM   43
Elphaba12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,410
Oh ive just logged in and seen who i have, so exciting. I need to start snooping around her posts later when the kids are in bed.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 08:16 AM   44
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,422
Iíve done some detective work and found out more about my person
Itís made choosing a gift even harder though. Really donít know how Iím going to stick to my budget!

We donít have to include cost of packaging in the budget do we? Just the actual gift. So if I get something and want to put it in a pretty box, I donít have to include that cost? If we do, Iím breaking the rules



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 08:34 AM   45
Logan's Mum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North East
Posts: 2,742
Well I barely post unless it's Grotto related so you can't have me as I'm practically clueless



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 08:39 AM   46
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan's Mum View Post
Well I barely post unless it's Grotto related so you can't have me as I'm practically clueless
You never know!
A member for 8 years and youíve only posted in the grotto? Or not?
This is fun!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 10:05 AM   47
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstybumx3 View Post
Iíve done some detective work and found out more about my person
Itís made choosing a gift even harder though. Really donít know how Iím going to stick to my budget!

We donít have to include cost of packaging in the budget do we? Just the actual gift. So if I get something and want to put it in a pretty box, I donít have to include that cost? If we do, Iím breaking the rules
Oh eff that I'm not including packaging haha, that'll leave me with about £1 to buy an actual present

EDIT on good advice haha! Thanks ladies!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 10:12 AM   48
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,422
Ooooh edit your post and remove your chosen amount itíll narrow it down for people to guess as weíre matched with people in the same £ group!
I know weíll find out eventually anyway but I like trying to guess before and donít want to ruin it for anyone with my Ďcluesí (or not clues) tee hee.
I think I wouldíve found it hard even with a £20 budget



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 11:12 AM   49
LoraLoo
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 16,080
Quick Talia 🙈

Ive been to town with my eldest today and i had her looking out for things i was telling her 😂
Didnt find anything yet but ive sewn some things online...most over budget though! I keep wanting to say thibgs in this thread but renember i cant!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Oct 25th, 2017, 11:15 AM   50
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraLoo View Post
Quick Talia 🙈

Ive been to town with my eldest today and i had her looking out for things i was telling her 😂
Didnt find anything yet but ive sewn some things online...most over budget though! I keep wanting to say thibgs in this thread but renember i cant!
I almost made a thread asking for secret Santa ideas then realised what I was about to do
Itís so hard talking about it without giving clues!



 
Status: Online
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
babyandbump , chat , santa , secret , thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO