Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 12:47 PM   1
motherofboys
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,446

What's been delivered today?


Do we have a deliveries post yet?

Today I received a Red Hulk Lego playset, a sports activity camera and a 8'x6' goal



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 13:18 PM   2
2805
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 786
Today I had delivered Baby born interactive, Microscope, angry birds play set and a screen protector for my sons tablet. Just a few more things Im waiting for and then I’m very nearly finished for the kids!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 13:29 PM   3
c1403
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 2,739
Ooh the is a good one for me as do most my ordering online.

Not really christmas related but I had some printer ink delivered (will be printing photos for gifts soon)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 14:27 PM   4
lisasheldon
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 867
Pokémon pyjamas and pikachu long sleeve t-shirt for my Pokémon obsessed 10 year DS and a Star Wars long sleeve t-shirt for my 7 year old DS. Have to wait now until pay day to order anything else, luckily for me DH's payday is last Friday of the month, which just so happens to be Black Friday 💳😃



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 14:31 PM   5
kirstybumx3
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Midlands
Posts: 5,431
Subscribing. No deliveries for me today!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 15:49 PM   6
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,708
I'm going to love this thread!
I had two deliveries today.....and they both turned out to be for my mum who got them delivered here because she knew she was going to be out thanks for getting my hopes up mum, haha.
One says on the outside that it's Christmas gift labels and the other is from Yankee candle and I'm quietly hopeful that's for me as I'm the only one in the family who likes them I ripped off the Yankee label so she wouldn't know her gift had been spoilt haha. Probably turn out not to even be for me



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 17:37 PM   7
motherofboys
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1403 View Post
Ooh the is a good one for me as do most my ordering online.

Not really christmas related but I had some printer ink delivered (will be printing photos for gifts soon)
Oh you've reminded me that I need ink for ours. I did the same last year, printed lots of pictures to make gifts for the grandparents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasheldon View Post
Pokémon pyjamas and pikachu long sleeve t-shirt for my Pokémon obsessed 10 year DS and a Star Wars long sleeve t-shirt for my 7 year old DS. Have to wait now until pay day to order anything else, luckily for me DH's payday is last Friday of the month, which just so happens to be Black Friday 💳😃
That's handy. I've done the same, no more online shopping for me until next month, although there is quite a bit still to be delivered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talia12 View Post
I'm going to love this thread!
I had two deliveries today.....and they both turned out to be for my mum who got them delivered here because she knew she was going to be out thanks for getting my hopes up mum, haha.
One says on the outside that it's Christmas gift labels and the other is from Yankee candle and I'm quietly hopeful that's for me as I'm the only one in the family who likes them I ripped off the Yankee label so she wouldn't know her gift had been spoilt haha. Probably turn out not to even be for me
That would happen to me, get all excited thinking it's mine and it isn't.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 18:03 PM   8
DCS
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: leicester, uk
Posts: 3,964
Trainers for ds, and 2 rolls of lego tape. Love this thread, i seriously loose track of all my deliveries.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 18:57 PM   9
Talia12
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,708
Honestly I wish she'd at least warn me haha. I live in a flat block where all the post gets dumped in a pile at the bottom of the stairs (we're a trusting bunch haha) and I always get so haps when I see a parcel. To be fair 9 times out of 10 it's mine but when it's not I'm like dammit neighbours stop shopping online that's my thing



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2017, 06:04 AM   10
SmartieMeUp
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
Posts: 3,417
Delivered yesterday: OH's bath bomb set and DD's Geek Box
Delivered: DD2's wooden calendar.
Out for delivery today: Both DD's bath bomb sets



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
delivered , today

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO