Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:49 PM   21
bbyno1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Londonn
Posts: 18,663
ahh yeh thats true,we all gotta be dedicated n keep it alivee

and omg i cant believe next time i see the MW im guna be that far gone! x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:50 PM   22
bbyno1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Londonn
Posts: 18,663
anytime i put something on top of my belly he kicks bad lol
i only had my mobile on there yday for like 2 mins and he started kickin madly lol i was like mum,n everyone watch! n he kicked so hard that my mobile droped! they wer well shocked lol x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:51 PM   23
Zebra Stars
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyno1 View Post
ahh yeh thats true,we all gotta be dedicated n keep it alivee

and omg i cant believe next time i see the MW im guna be that far gone! x
stupid really isnt it!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:53 PM   24
Zebra Stars
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyno1 View Post
anytime i put something on top of my belly he kicks bad lol
i only had my mobile on there yday for like 2 mins and he started kickin madly lol i was like mum,n everyone watch! n he kicked so hard that my mobile droped! they wer well shocked lol x
i really wan't to try a malteaser on my belly nd i don't know why?
my LO only kicks when im lying on my side hes quiet unless i have food or ice cream XD



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:53 PM   25
bbyno1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Londonn
Posts: 18,663
well i only love going to hear the heartbeat lol
but she said anything wrong just come back i kinda feel like saying something little like i keep gettin very dizzy so then i can go back and she mite do my 190 form lol x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:54 PM   26
bbyno1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Londonn
Posts: 18,663
Malteser aww itl come rollin right off lol
haha i gotta try it now u mentioned it!x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:54 PM   27
Zebra Stars
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyno1 View Post
well i only love going to hear the heartbeat lol
but she said anything wrong just come back i kinda feel like saying something little like i keep gettin very dizzy so then i can go back and she mite do my 190 form lol x
the first 15 weeks i felt dizzy light headed n faited alot ur fine, but you don't know that



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:55 PM   28
Zebra Stars
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyno1 View Post
Malteser aww itl come rollin right off lol
haha i gotta try it now u mentioned it!x
thats the idea put it on ur belly butn n wait for LO to kick lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 14:59 PM   29
bbyno1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Londonn
Posts: 18,663
lol aww il have my fone out ready to record when he does kick (if he does) i bet the malteaser just ends up melting on me

i didnt know that i dunno if my docters could sign it tho x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 15:01 PM   30
Zebra Stars
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyno1 View Post
lol aww il have my fone out ready to record when he does kick (if he does) i bet the malteaser just ends up melting on me

i didnt know that i dunno if my docters could sign it tho x
ha ha thatd be funny.

well if your at the doctors say u want a second opinion with ur MW??



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
august , babies

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO