Forum Rules


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:40 AM   11
amygwen
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amygwen View Post
What if we don't have a bump, baby instead?
i have no idea, i just did my best with this
maybe get kenny to hold up a sign
LOL. he would love that! He'd start eating it



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:44 AM   12
LoisP
 
Posts: n/a
Mine will be me, bare bumped, holding a sign with my username, standing in front of my 'Shaun' letters (what i'm naming my son) and holding a printed copy of my 3d scan

maybe OTT but idc



 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:44 AM   13
rjb
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by amygwen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amygwen View Post
What if we don't have a bump, baby instead?
i have no idea, i just did my best with this
maybe get kenny to hold up a sign
LOL. he would love that! He'd start eating it
hahaha i started to write my s/n on my bump, but LG kept kicking at me and making my letters crazy xD



 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:45 AM   14
rjb
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoisP View Post
Mine will be me, bare bumped, holding a sign with my username, standing in front of my 'Shaun' letters (what i'm naming my son) and holding a printed copy of my 3d scan

maybe OTT but idc
darn! i wish i'd remembered the scan! maybe i'll do a new one later, although i have no 3ds, so idk if it would show lol



 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:51 AM   15
mayb_baby
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,844
Ill do 1 too but Em had them on her FB so doubt they mean much xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:52 AM   16
rjb
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayb_baby View Post
Ill do 1 too but Em had them on her FB so doubt they mean much xxx
yeah, i just figure if it makes anyone feel better it's worth it lol



 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:55 AM   17
holly2234
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 5,642
Doubt they mean much cause if someone can pass off their non pregnant stomach that well as a baby bump... Anyone is welcome to add my facebook and have a nosey! PM for details. I dont post my scans on here for the reason that some people do steal them and its easy for them to just crop the name off. They are on my facebook though



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:58 AM   18
LoisP
 
Posts: n/a
Thats all i have right now, just remembered i took that a couple weeks ago

me and my 3d scan
a copy of the 3d scan can be found in my scan photo album on facebook.
www.facebook.com/loispattersonx



 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:00 AM   19
MissJ
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 289
Hey sorry for being nosey but are people making fake profiles or something? xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:01 AM   20
rjb
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJ View Post
Hey sorry for being nosey but are people making fake profiles or something? xx
yeah, second one in a few months. and people are quite shaken up (understandably)



 
Closed Thread



Bookmarks

Tags
bnb , pics , proof , signs , thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO