Hey girls I had my 32 week check up today and there are a few questions I have!
1. What does cephale mean? I read it meant head-down (although the words I found were all 'ceph' and other shortened ways)
2. My baby's position is 'long' I read that means it's back is parallel to mine, but here comes the baby brain.. what does that actually mean!?
3. What does 'Fifths palpable' mean?
4. I have no anitbodies in my blood.. Is this normal?
5. At 33 weeks (one day off) my bump is measuring at 36cm! I've always measured one week ahead, is this just a growth spurt? And will I be measuring 4 weeks ahead from now on if I go back to 1cm a week or will the growing slow down?
the first one means head down, the antiboties being negative is fantastic means your body isn't attacking your baby (mine does) and the last is nothing to worry about it could be water or anything have you had a ultrasound done recently?
i would say all in all thats a good appointment did they check your urine and such?
awww bummer but good sign that as if they thought anything was wrong if baby was big etc they would scan you i wouldn't worry although i know its hard, i was young when my son was born (classed as a older mum now) lol but all looks fantastic from your orginal post congratulations
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.