Jade was born March 10, 2011 at 2:01 PM.
She weighed 6lbs 13oz.
She loves to bite me and only me any chane she gets.
She has SOOO much hair and has had it since birth.
She loves cookies (vanilla wafers) and fruits.
She will be ONE in about a month
Her middle name is Victoria.
She has lost weight in the past couple months which makes me sad because I grew to love my chunky monkey
She was a late crawler like her mommy (9 months) and has no intention of walking anytime soon.
She HATES getting her hair done and throws a fit and makes her self throw up so I will stop.
She is a HUGE mama's girl
- He was born November 15th, 2010 at 38+6.
- He came out completely ungunky. It was rather odd.
- He shares his birthday with my grandmother, who joked through my pregnancy that a great-grandson would be the best birthday present ever. Finn apparently was listening.
- He is named for a character in "A Separate Peace" and my father.
- He's very..oddly musical, to the point that strangers will comment. He can clearly call out when a guitar starts playing, keep beat, and match notes when singing.
- He has around 35 words.
- He adores fruit.
- He has 10 teeth, with two more coming in.
- He appears to be right handed.
- He loves to read, and will take your hand and make you hold a book if he wants you to read.
- He insists on co-sleeping.
- He's insanely friendly.
- He's Filipino, Swiss, German, Dutch, Irish and Czech. He has his dad's facial features but my coloring. It's nothing like we expected him to look.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.