Early Pregnancy Dreams

Daners82

TTC Baby #1!
Reaction score
I just read this and I thought I would share with you ladies.

"The three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are frogs, worms and potted plants. Pregnancy hormones can cause mood swings, cravings and many other unexpected changes. Oddly enough, hormones can often affect the types of dreams women have and their vividness. The most common are these three types, but many women also dream of water, giving birth or even have violent or sexually charged dreams."

So if you dreaming of frogs you might be pregnant! Weird!

I almost NEVER remember any type of dreams and in the past couple of days I remember 2 (though they weren't about those things). I'm wondering if I've conceived again after my MC. :) (Though it could still be related to my last pregnancy, but didn't have the symptoms then.)

LOL...when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a lot of vivid sex dreams, not always with DH either! It was weird!

Last night I dreamed a new born baby boy was sucking on my car/house keys. Baby boy not familiar at all but my house/cars keys looked like they do now three keys hello kitty key change and a green neck strap with monkeys lol it was a close of the babies face very vivid and I was surprised I even remembered because most of the time I'm aware I had a dream but couldn't tell you not one detail in it if you asked me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->