Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18th, 2018, 11:23 AM   1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 981

Swallowed sticker

Hi, I'm not sure but I think my 5yr old may have swallowed and tiny plastic sticker, the ones you get on a children's magazine like little jewels. She is autistic so she can't tell me if she has or not, I'm not worried about the little jewel itself cause its small and will pass through, I'm worried cause its a sticker and I don't know what the sticky bits made off. I suspected she swallowed a staple last week and ended up in a and e. She's fine in herself and eating and drinking, am o worrying for nothing

Status: Offline
Old Apr 18th, 2018, 12:49 PM   2
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK, Birmingham
Posts: 1,307
I doubt the sticker would have much of a problem passing through, your insides are pretty wet so I'm guessing with saliva on the way down it's dampened the stickyness on the sticker too much for it to get stuck anywhere.

Status: Offline
Old Apr 20th, 2018, 13:13 PM   3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,706
It will come straight out the other end!

Status: Offline
Old Apr 24th, 2018, 06:38 AM   4
Mum (Mom)
BnB God
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK ☔
Posts: 114,570
It will just come out the other end. I don't think it will cause any harm.

Status: Offline