I have PandT sport with a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old (used from second LO's birth).
- both seats recline enough for my children to sleep comfortably for normal length nap
- panniers make it no wider than a side by side double IMO and are the best purchase I've made ever I think! No words can describe my relief at not carrying a nappy bag or shopping/picnic on a day out!!!!
- extremely light to push even with both my above average weight children in
- easy to collapse and set up (my version has to have second seat removed to collapse but its sooooo easy!)
- big basket in single mode, not great in double mode but the pannier bags more than make up for this
- second seat is roomy for coats and shopping if not in use
- straps very easy to adjust in height and length unlike my other buggy and stroller which are a horrendous faff to alter the height on!
Simple to use (my friend has icandy pear and this is a palava to assemble and takes up her whole boot due to the separate seat units)
- due to the three wheel design when going up kerbs it can be tricky til you get hang of it to keep buggy straight
- air tyres so beware of punctures and worth investing in kit and small pump
- larger child has to sit in front if there's much of a weight difference between yours once they're both in upright seats so if the older one wants to walk you have to either move smaller one to front seat or just beware of counterbalancing the weight to prevent tipping
Overall I definately rate my PandT highely and would be lost without it...it has some aspects I'd like to change but then other doubles like the icandy pear are the same so none tick every box! I wouldn't pay full price for it though as you're far better off getting a good condition used one off ebay and saving about £500!
We have the sport and like ours. Iit's the older model so doesn't have the sunshade which goes over the front, but does have a slight recline for doubles seat. Perhaps we're not super picky, i don't know, but happy with our purchase - the only pram we've had
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.