LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:58 AM   1
notyetMummee
Other
Active BnB Member

6 dpo - possible symptoms or exaggerating? When can I test?

We've been ttc for a year, using a phone app to track periods and estimate ovulation.
Used ovulation tests this time...
I'm now 6 days past ovulation and have tender breasts, slight cramps and am bloated... Want a baby so badly, I want to test now, but worried its too soon.

Is it too early for pregnancy symptoms? Is it too early to test?
How many dpo should I TRY to wait before I do a pregnancy test?

All comments/opinions/advice/stories welcome...

X

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:24 AM   2
Belore
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

i think its like 10 dpo you can try a test (don't rely on that though, I'm new) sorry I can't be any more help, but it sounds like good news

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:27 AM   3
wannabeamam
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

i would wait until at least 12 dpo! take it from a poas addict, seeing BFN time after time after time is depressing.. Actually i took one today at 10 dpo and nothing. i hope i had what is a implantation dip today....... so i knew it was too early to get a +
i have very very very slightly sore (.)(.)'s too, lets hope we're on our way to our positives

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:28 AM   4
wannabeamam
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

what dpo are you on belore?

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:03 AM   5
notyetMummee
Other
Active BnB Member

Thanks everyone... I'll try and hold out another week... Fingers crossed for everyone. X

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:08 AM   6
piya
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I too agree u should not test before 10dpo.. as the bfn are very depressing.. and i prefer to test on day AF supposed to show.. good luck..

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM   7
Shan4609
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi just popped over from second tri! today i am 13 weeks 3 Days.. the day after i conceived i was cramping and felt bloated.. i just knew that it was mhy month. i cramped all the way through till about 10 weeks or so! so i think your symptoms are looking good! with the testing question.. i baught 30 internet cheap tests of ebay and i could POAS every day if i liked i got my BFP 5days before af was due.. very faint line but definetly there.. I Then tested everyday and it was getting darker and darker.. then i baught clearblue digi and got my Pregnant 1-2 weeks.. good luck sweetie x

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM   8
hope2bmum2b
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

so im about 17 dpo, but i tested at 15 dpo(about) and got a bfn...still now af????? 3 days late

what do we think?

slightly sore boobs, more at night and everything i eat morning and mid morning makes me feel really sick.

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 14:38 PM   9
kerrbear7183
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyetMummee View Post
We've been ttc for a year, using a phone app to track periods and estimate ovulation.
Used ovulation tests this time...
I'm now 6 days past ovulation and have tender breasts, slight cramps and am bloated... Want a baby so badly, I want to test now, but worried its too soon.

Is it too early for pregnancy symptoms? Is it too early to test?
How many dpo should I TRY to wait before I do a pregnancy test?

All comments/opinions/advice/stories welcome...

X
I would try to wait until 12dpo at the earliest to test. Implantation usually occurs between 6-12dpo. Hopefully you're experiencing implantation now with those symptoms. Good luck and be sure to update us with the result! FXd you get your BFP! Send lots of your way!!!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 14:39 PM   10
kerrbear7183
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2bmum2b View Post
so im about 17 dpo, but i tested at 15 dpo(about) and got a bfn...still now af????? 3 days late

what do we think?

slightly sore boobs, more at night and everything i eat morning and mid morning makes me feel really sick.

What type of test are you using? It could be that you ovulated a little later than you thought or just that you're not showing up as + as early. I would try testing again in a few days maybe using a CB digital or FRER. Good luck!