LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 23:12 PM   1
Babydustx3
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

My boobs are so sore! (TMI beware!)

I have no idea when I ovulated but man my boobs are sore. I wish it meant positive things, but I have a feeling it's just my body gearing up for AF.

but, the main reason I made this post is because OH wants to and he loves the twins but I just can't let him enjoy their company this evening! lol.

How is everyone else doing? I've been seeing a lot of upsetting news being posted lately so feel free to vent and chat on this thread if you'd like.

to all!

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 03:51 AM   2
wtt4mybabymac
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hiya Babydustx3

I know what you mean when the twins are sore MAN it drives me mad! it happens often to me before AF boo hoo
But it also OFTEN is a very positive sign for a
What CD are you on?

Im throwing Lots of your way

xxx

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 04:30 AM   3
aa881
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Good luck ladies.
Mine are killing me especially on the sides. I found out today wearing an "Ahh Bra" type over a normal bra has helped a bunch!!!

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:45 AM   4
babymurphy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Sore boobs are a very strong sign of so fingers crossed for you.

When I fell pregnant in Jan (i MC in March) that was the first thing I noticed... SUCH sore boobs, particularly nipples. And my areolas definately got darker! And before that I never really got sore boobs before AF so when I was a week late I knew.....

My boobs are a little tender now and my nipples are very sensitive and a little tingly.... keeping everything crossed for all of us xxx

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 06:17 AM   5
Babydustx3
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I really hope so ladies! hehe. It's all I could think about last night. But, I am on CD 29. If my temp stays up into tomorrow I think I OV'd on cd 27. Think it may be too early for preg symptoms

How soon did you ladies notice? (I have hypothyroidism and anemia so I just got my meds regulated and started taking iron; my cycles are trying to sort out. It's taking a little while though.)

I'm so sorry about your loss babymurphy my heart goes out to you.

My nipples are sore and feel kind of sunburned or irritated and the the inside and outer sides are very sore. No pain, no gain! lol

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 09:21 AM   6
babymurphy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I only remember noticing my sore boobs when my period was late because only then did it enter my head that I could be pregnant as we werent actively trying at the time. But I was due on on the Monday and tested on the friday and was positive so it wasnt that long after I must have conceived.

Also I had a scan on 2nd of Jan as I was being tested for PCOS and on the 6th found out I was pregnant. The doctor seemed a little suprised that it wasnt picked up on the scan but said the fertilized egg could have been travelling down.... So its quite possible that I was very recently pregnant so sore boobs could be a strong sign for you!

I have hypothyroidism too! Im on a really high dose of Thyroxine. What is your dose? Im very tired and emotional at the moment - which is exactly how I felt when I was pregnant in Jan.... but Im aware it COULD be my thyroid playing up so im not getting too excited just yet....... xxxxx

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM   7
Babydustx3
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm on 75 mcg of synthroid. The Endo said that 75 mcg is a hair too much but 50 mcg is definitely not enough so one day weekly I have to take half a pill instead of a whole one.

I'm extremely tired today but I too feel it's my thyroid I still don't feel 100%; the foggy brain hasn't gone away at all and I'm constantly fatigued.

But yea I've stopped symptom spotting because it drives me insane but I just took a shower and I have one of the exfoliating gloves and I could barely wash my chest. Well, I mean I could, but it's tender.

I get sore boobs around OV and AF. So I'm just like, alright what's going on here? lol

Did the doctor ever say if you have PCOS or not?

Praying it's not our thyroid's and we get our !!!

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 11:46 AM   8
babymurphy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Im on 250mcg thyroxine daily and have been for a very long time!!!

I am often very tired but when I was pregnant before my tiredness was something else. I would sleep for 12-15 hours at night, nap at lunchtime and sleep as soon as I came home from work. My concentration span was AWFUL aswell. And don't even get me started on morning sickness.... it was so bad the Docs prescribed me meds and were going to sign me off work for 3 weeks!
I try to think there was something wrong with my little one hence my MC and perhaps thats why my sickness was so bad. I really hope next time around it doesnt get that bad! I miscarried at 12 weeks, the day before our first scan

Yes they confirmed I had PCOS - a normal right ovary and cysts on the left one. However following my scan after the MC they said that they could see cysts on both I would like to think maybe everything was a little inflamed after all of the trauma and that I may (please god) still have one 'normal' ovary! xxx

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 16:45 PM   9
Babydustx3
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Aw hun I am so so sorry. That is so heartbreaking I hope you get a healthy sticky bean soon.

Do you still go for blood work to check your levels and such?