LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:24 AM   1
1Angelbebe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Period 3 days late, Brown/pink spotting/discharge

My period is now 3 days late & all I keep getting is this dark brown spotting discharge stuff, sometimes pinkish red. Its super light, I only need to wear a liner. My period is always on time and very heavy. Anyone else have this? Hopefully it means I'm pregnant!

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:16 AM   2
iloveme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

hey hi dear...hav yr brown dischrg stopd or u got yr periods...m in same boat...my periods was due on 17th jul but got this watery brown discharge today afternoon the flow has not increasd or i can say m just spotting.....it it stops than i will do a .....fxd for both of us.....keep posting...

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 14:36 PM   3
1Angelbebe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I got my period! it was 5 days late & it was WAY lighter than normal and only lasted 2 days. I think I'm gonna do a test. Oh but I did notice that I started spotting when I exercise?

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 20:45 PM   4
tsyhanochka
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
If I don't get anything substantial myself I'll test on Saturday. I'm generally 26-28 days and Friday is CD 28. It's not been enough for a light tampon yesterday and today. I've had this before the brown/pinkish red watery discharge and then AF shows up a few days after that.

If I were you, and you normally are heavier, just test for peace of mind.

dust and luck to us!