LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:04 AM   1
babyluv2012
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ovulation on CD 8???

Hi ladies,

Ok, so this is the second month that I am charting so I don't know if this is normal or not. The first month I charted was in July, and I took a break from charting in August. Then started back up with this current cycle.

In July FF said I didn't ovulate until CD 20 and this cycle FF is saying I ovulated CD 8!!! Of course, I didn't start using the OPK until the next day (I used in the evening of next day and it was almost the color of the test, since then very neg. OPK) due to my CM and the OPK optimizer told me I didn't have to start using until Day 12. My cycles have been a bit weird, but FF has averaged them at about 33 days. But in April I did have a 25 day cycle, so I am just not sure.

The weird thing is that my OH and I did on the day that FF says I O'd. The funny thing is we weren't even thinking about it we were just enjoying ourself. We were both really super in the mood which is weird so early in my cycle.

So, my question is have any of you ladies either had a super early ovulation and ended up getting PG with only one night of ? Or has anyone else just O'd this early?

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 14:34 PM   2
chicky160
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

It's not impossible to ov this early but I don't think you have just yet Hun. I think ff is confused because of the missing temps, and weird low one. Did you have a bad nights sleep or take temp at a different time? Also the lines are dotted because there's no fertile cm recorded yet so I'd say keep bd'ing and I'm sure those crosshairs will move x

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:55 AM   3
babyluv2012
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicky160 View Post
It's not impossible to ov this early but I don't think you have just yet Hun. I think ff is confused because of the missing temps, and weird low one. Did you have a bad nights sleep or take temp at a different time? Also the lines are dotted because there's no fertile cm recorded yet so I'd say keep bd'ing and I'm sure those crosshairs will move x
Thank you, I didn't realize it would affect it but I think it did. I got up to go to the bathroom right before I took one of the high temps so I went ahead and discarded it. It seems back to normal and no O detected yet.

Thanks again for the response!